Why do people complain about what other people complain about?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They complain because the other person's complaining irritates them in some way.

Maybe they were in a good mood and then the person's complaining ruined their good mood with negative vibes.

Or maybe they were stressed out by things they perceive as being more significant and hearing people complain about what they think are trivial problems causes them to snap at the complainers for acting ungrateful/spoiled.

What Girls Said 6

• It is deep psychologic commitment within the lateral sideways upside down inverted hypothalamus. It sends signals to the posterior folliculitis gyrus that always wants to disagree with whatever the limbic system brings up to the optic chiasm. Happens all the time and is a sign of insecurity the cingulate gyrus just doesn't get it

• They are just controlling

• All humans beings do it, like you are right now.

• It's a genuine inquisition, not a complaint.

• Why are U complaining about other people complaining about things

• Actually, technically, I am not. I asked a question about why people do something. In order to be complaining I'd have to imply something wrong with it!

But there's really nothing more fun than whining.

• 😂😂 I was being a smartass... and some people just love to preform or argue for the hell of it

• Correct! <3 You know the world well.

• Weird...

• Because they can.

What Guys Said 1

• Why do people complain about people complaining about what other people are complaining about?

• Because daisy chains are hot as fuck.