Male strip clubs, ladies?

Okay I was just wondering, ladies why do you go to strip clubs? Do you enjoy seeing dudes in G-strings or whats the reason?
And before someone says "well why do you go to strip clubs" I don't, huge waste of money.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to go with my girlfriends to a strip club with male strippers. 😍 Seems like a load of fun in general to go. And I love eye candy ☺️👏🏽

• I've heard some gals that are straight say they liked female strip clubs better, so hey, who knows what ladies think.

• Ahah I wouldn't mind going to a female strip club either💁🏽 both sounds like fun

What Girls Said 3

• I've never gone to a male strip club.
    Truth be told, I didn't even know such clubs exist. Though I have gone to normal strip clubs with female strippers with my boyfriend.

• Yeah they're everywhere, its the whole premise behind "Magic Mike" my old roommate would go with her friends every now and again, I asked why, didn't really get an answer. Just seems funny to me.

• For the same reasons that men go to female strip clubs, probably. Plus for some entertainment, somewhere to go and have a few drinks with friends if you're not really in the mood for socializing, etc..

• Just funny to me, I know guys that will go to a strip club alone. But when ladies go its in at least a group of 5. But I know straight girls who like female clubs better than male clubs.

• I've been to one did not enjoy it plus they could never dance. BUT if it was like magic mike kind of strip club and they danced like Channing... Hell yea id go !! That boy can role those hips.. ugggh

• Hahaha I'm not brave enough to go inside, but I unfortunately did see magic mike.

• I don't. I think it's nasty.

What Guys Said 0