Should a girl be allowed in military/police force if she has G cup boobs?

I mean really is someone going to be able to chase down robbers and crackheads with 20lbs of flesh hanging off there chest? do they even make combat body armor that would contain melons that big?

Or or am I just green with envy and they can do it?😅

Lol everyone chill Jesus. I'm not discriminating it just doesn't seem even remotely possible to perform those jobs effectively with such monstrous chesticles. At least @maskedsanity and @ginnyweasley97 are honest about it. Also of course IF they could actually do it then give them the job. Didn't expect so many to take this question seriously you Bunch of butthurts😒

Most Helpful Guy

• If they get one hell of a sports bra that can keep those puppies from punching their jaw when they sprint and they can do the running then yeah. They probably have one hell of a back workout routine to not have an aching back all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha I like this question. To be fair, it is difficult to run with big boobs.

What Guys Said 22

• If she can meet the same physical requirements then sure. They shouldn't get any special treatment, or get easier jobs though. If they can't pass the physical requirements because of their boobs, then they should be rejected. Just like anyone else that can't pass the set standards of requirements.

• theweek.com/.../breasts-impede-athletic-performance

"according to an article in ESPN Magazine's "The Body Issue," a number of female athletes, from gymnasts to wrestlers to tennis players, don't feel that same level of affection for their assets, saying they cause pain and damage their performance."

To say it has no impact would be a blatand lie. Is it a disqualifier for such a job? With the current law it shouldn't as long as the women are capable to reach the requirements.
    Personally I am strictly against lowered requirements in jobs that can have life & death situation which includes police, firefighters and military which would result in barely to no women in those jobs at all. But thats a different argument to have.

• Nope if they meet the requirements and pass their training then they deserve to be part of it, if not they fail and life goes on.

• Why not? She already has two extra weapons to beat a perp with.

• if they meet the fitness standards & are competent at the job , who cares about gender & boob size !! One of my distant relatives was the famed female Soviet Air Force WW2 fighter ace Liliana Litvak , I doubt she let tit size get in the way of shooting down her German enemies !!

• If she can do the training then yeah she should be let in.

• it depends on what she wants to do there. as long as she can fully do her job... yes. but if there are good reasons against it then it isn't discriminating to refuse her

• I believe anything is possible, if you put your mind to it. Now is it plausible, or even practical? No, it probably isn't. But in reality, people to impractical and implausible things all the time.

• What cops do you know that are that well-endowed?

• Not all law enforcement/military work in the field. A lot of then work behind a desk, or a computer screen, drive vehicles etc.

They should be allowed, it doesn't mean they can't do it.

• i detect boob envy!

• He can allowed to do that. Whether she wants to her not is her decision lol.

• as long as they are fit and meet the requirements and are prepared to lug around all the heavy stuff plus her boobs then it is fine

• only candidates i see capable are fitness gurus who had to make a statement w/ implants.

• @rebekahj aye you getting to join the Marines? lol

• Hell yeah. She can arrest me any time!!😍

• If she is deemed fit for such a job, why not?

• Who cares. There are fat dudes in the military too. Be a truck driver.

• if she can pass physical exams then let her do it, if she suck no

• Why not

• LOL! G cups are great! Why all the hate?

What Girls Said 13

• It's not like breasts hinder the ability of a girl's legs to run.
    You do realize that breast tissue is completely independent from the muscle in one's legs, yeah? That her breasts should weigh no more than 10 lbs, probably closer to 5?

• If she's able to pass all physical requirements without receiving special treatment, then yes - absolutely.

That being said, running with big boobs is hard. I have DDs and often even wearing a sports bra I resort to simply holding my boobs while I run.

• If she can manage the training and pass the physical tests I don't see why not. I'm a G but they don't look that large, it's just in terms of band size.

• This is discrimination, and if she can pass the psychical exams, she has every right to do it.

• Some women probably can. Big boobs doesn't mean you can't move fast. Just means you have to make sure the girls are held in. Might mean you have to wear more than one bra and it be a sports bra instead of a padded push-up.

• If you can pass the training and meet the requirements with G cups, you DESERVE to be in the police force!

• Well let's see if I can according to the comments... survey says... yes. Lol woo I don't wanna join anyways.

• Why not?

• It's called a good bra

• I'm pretty sure they can do it. Just wear three really good sports bras i guess...

• i heard that you can't and you need to get a surgery done to reduce them. and you need to be in shape

• Ya, they should be allowed but haha these girls better wear good bras to support their boobs because whoa.

• You are definitely jelly but whose to say they can't do it.

She could suffocate them with her titties.

• Lmao😂 They also make a huge target. One good hit in the tit and she'd be done