Do you feel boring?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• If anything I feel bored.

• Eh, maybe at times, but whatever.

• no, if i'm bored i just find something else that interests me

• All the time.

• Yeah.

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes i can come off that way, only because im not being how they want me to be. Or they are not interested. Either way the world will keep spinning and im going still pursue my goals.

• Am I bored right now? No.
    Do I think I'm a boring person? Yes.

• I feel bored and I think that I'm a boring person... so yes

• Yes, I'm working on not becoming a boring person, but it is kinda challenging. I'm assuming you feel the same way. You are not alone.

• No. I am currently trolling Sotheby's.

• I try to e boring or rather I try to cultivate a reputation for being boring with most people. It stops them expecting you to be entertaining and frees up your time to think and observe.

Entertaining people gets to be like reading the same book over and over to a small child. It's only something you want to do if you really like the person.

I have a similar problem with all sorts of other things, cooking, gardening, repairing, construction, when people discover you are good at things they make demands on your time. It's better to hide your light under a basket.