Bank transfer or western union - which is safer?

It's an overseas expenditure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bank transfer if you can since there are no fees, western costs extra and is fine as long as you know the person on the other end

What Guys Said 3

• Bank transfer for sure. Western Union is ok if it's domestic and the person can get to the Western Union place on time with the code.

• I have done both. But I always prefer paypal. Banker should be safe enough.

• "EBT" Your bank will be able to track the money. WU may be OK but I'd feel safer with a bank xfer. Many scammers use WU because of more lack laws & restrictions.
    Cost wise I think a bank is also cheaper.

What Girls Said 4

• Bank transfer. That way you can track it. Once someone has the "code/password" and visits a Western union centre, that money disappears. You don't have evidence to track it back if there are issues down the road

• It really depends on how much! Because there are certain limits for western union, and as for bank transfer it depends too.

• depends on who you are giving the detals too and if it is international or same country...

• International

• ok well international is more dangerous however difficult for them to access your account.

• Bank transfer. Dont mess with Western Union.