Why won't my phone fly, I put it in airplane mode and it just falls straight down, I know it flies or it wouldn't have the airplane mode feature?

Updates:
Why won't my phone fly?

0|1
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

• It does fly but you need to buy Apple iWings... Lol

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what's the scary part about this joke question?

It's the fact that this is actually, like, VERY possible to do right now with our current technology.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 8

• What phone is it? Because I had a phone that had airplane mode too and did the exact same thing, but when I upgraded it to a new phone it started working. I guess they disable that in old ones so you're forced to buy news ones. I know it sucks, but if you really want to use that buy a new phone or check the app store. I think it has some apps to make airplane mode work again, but they're close to 25$ so it's all up to you man.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is a good one. Finally a pointless question that's actually funny. Thanks for brightening my day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Airplane mode means you can fly it. Just strap it to yourself and jump of a high building. I guarantee you you'll soar like a majestic eagle!

0|2
    0|0
  • Airplane mode means your phone won't send or receive any signals of any kind.
    But I am pretty sure you know that.

0|1
    0|0
  • you just have to throw it harder so it can get that initial velocity.

0|1
    0|0
  • You also need the app for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Have you tried throwing it as far away as possible from, let's say, second floor of any building. Because for airplane mode to work it needs some acceleration.

0|1
    0|0
  • i hope this is a joke

0|1
    0|0