Why won't my phone fly, I put it in airplane mode and it just falls straight down, I know it flies or it wouldn't have the airplane mode feature?

Why won't my phone fly?

Most Helpful Girl

• It does fly but you need to buy Apple iWings... Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what's the scary part about this joke question?

It's the fact that this is actually, like, VERY possible to do right now with our current technology.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 8

• What phone is it? Because I had a phone that had airplane mode too and did the exact same thing, but when I upgraded it to a new phone it started working. I guess they disable that in old ones so you're forced to buy news ones. I know it sucks, but if you really want to use that buy a new phone or check the app store. I think it has some apps to make airplane mode work again, but they're close to 25$ so it's all up to you man.

• This is a good one. Finally a pointless question that's actually funny. Thanks for brightening my day.

• Airplane mode means you can fly it. Just strap it to yourself and jump of a high building. I guarantee you you'll soar like a majestic eagle!

• Airplane mode means your phone won't send or receive any signals of any kind.
    But I am pretty sure you know that.

• you just have to throw it harder so it can get that initial velocity.

• You also need the app for it.

• Have you tried throwing it as far away as possible from, let's say, second floor of any building. Because for airplane mode to work it needs some acceleration.

• i hope this is a joke