What do you think of this suicide out of spite method: goading someone into calling the police by threatening suicide?

And when they get there pull out an airsoft gun on them and commit suicide by cop?

• Good idea
  • Bad idea

Most Helpful Girl

• Cruel and cowardly manipulation. My mom did that to my sister before. Not cool.

What Girls Said 1

• Selfish and cowardly idea. If you want to take your own life that is one thing but pull the trigger. Don't ruin someone elses life because you were selfish and make them live with the blame.

• My parents sent me to the psych ward against my will because they thought I was suicidal. But now I am having suicidal feelings and if I chose to die (not saying that I will) that's how I want to go.

• And here's my last thought seriously. You're 25 to 29? Leave. Leave your mother their to live with her guilt and move on with your life. It's a big world. Find your happy place.

• "No concern for the person who is going to have to carry the burden of taking your life and how that will destroy them and their family." They new that would happen sooner or later.
      "And here's my last thought seriously. You're 25 to 29? Leave. Leave your mother their to live with her guilt and move on with your life. It's a big world. Find your happy place." What guilt? she never said she regretted doing what she did and believe me I tried moving on soooooooooooooo hard. I worked so hard in college to get into a good PhD program but now that I did get into one after three years of trying, these feelings are stronger than ever.

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Suicide is sometimes done because of depression and despair; sometimes, suicide is done out of anger. I have sympathies for those who despair. I have a very strong animosity towards those who suicide out of anger.

2. You are going to suicide by cop and then gloat about how you made the other person feel? No, you won't be gloating because you'll be dead. The other person won't be feeling guilty; they'll be feeling extremely angry at you.

3. Why drag a policeman (or a truck driver, or the engineer driving the train) into your situation. Do you know how it messes up those people when something like this happens?

Grow up and deal with life!

• That's the cowards way.