I sit bad that I pretend to be gay to pick up girls?

I tried this method at the start of this year and it's worked surprisingly well.

I've slept with 5 women using this neat trick.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pretty sad that you feel your true self isn't good enough so that you have to lie.

• Many of the times, who a man is, isn't good enough for a woman. Hence we have to lie often to get a girl. It is sad. But it's not necessarily the guy, it's also what women are attracted to and it's a sad part of the "game".

• No debate was ever one with "rolling eyes". If you, want to prove me wrong, you can try;) but you can't.

• @Scrambledagain Honey your "ideas" aren't worth the time. P sure I made that clear.

Most Helpful Guy

• All the girls I know can't stand girly acting guys, so you wouldn't have a chance with them.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, it is.

• I had a friend who did stuff with her 'gay' friend. She would always say it was fine cos he was gay. If your dumb enough to fall for that you deserve to get played.

• Yes. It's lying.

• You acting gay turns me off. No matter what you say I wouldn't be interested. Bi sexual people are turn offs too

What Guys Said 12

• Teach us master!

• How exactly did that work?

• how does it work? tell us!

• i would kick your ass if i found you in real life and i know this you know the struggles we gay people go through an yet you are using it as a way to get pussy fuck off.

• I wonder at what point they realize you're not gay...

• Well it doesn't matter after... I never go long term

• I'm not going lie,
    Thats a dick move

• Lmao inb4 98% of these nerds try this

• That's why I'm not going to tell them how to do it... so saaaaad!

• Lmfao not surprised at yeses on here, Most nerdiest distinctions group of people

• umm.. yes.. its not clever really!

• LOL, I doubt it works in your favor in the end. How petty, haha.

• Genius!

• i dont even understand how you do that?

• Damn that's pretty sad