Do you dislike/hate fat people?

A lot of people seem to dislike them

Updates:
I personally don't dislike them
I personally only hate two fat guys who are so fat that they can be harpooned like Whales they were as fat as Whales too (:

1|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Being fat isn't something that would cause my hatred or dislike towards those people. It has nothing to do with weight, but with personality. If someone is a jerk, but happens to be fat, I will dislike him. Get it?

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike the whiny ones... the ones who think it's perfectly fine being fat and are proud of their flabs and get upset when told they're going to die if they don't fix their diet.

i. e the "Fat Acceptance Movement" is a fucking joke.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't hate people because of their physique.
    I am indifferent about them. I don't hate them but I don't like them either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I have no reason to.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate fat people simply for being fat.
    I hate fat people that deserve my hate because they did something incredibly mean to me though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't dislike, nor I hate fat people. I just wonder if they're fat because they have some health issues or if they're depressed.
    Or, if they are fat because they don't care about doing exercise or eating healthy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, of course I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as you are nice to me I am nice to you it doesn't matter what gender, race, height, weight you are..
    Thats how I am when it comes to people in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not at all. I don't hate anyone for their body image that is crazy!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate fat people. I hate most people equally.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• i fucking love fat people

the world would be filled with less laughs if it weren't for fat people

disclaimer: that isn't a negative comment on my end.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't.
    I have a physical disability myself and I know what it's like to be bullied by people who hardly even know me (or don't know me at all). I will never judge a book simply by its covers. I have felt discrimination myself and I know how unfair it can feel. I've once dated a girl who was quite a bit overweight. People in high school didn't talk to her because they thought she was weird. Turns out she wasn't weird, other students just never bothered to actually get to know her and instead assumed some bullshit. Though our relationship only lasted a short while, we remained friends until I had to leave the country and I still think back to her with fondness. She was a very cute but more importantly, a very smart and incredibly kind person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dislike their lifestyle (unless they're trying to change), but I don't dislike the person.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope. I only date those

0|1
    0|0
  • No not really, this gif is funny though lol

thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/20.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • Hate, nah I just wontbbang fat chicks ever ha

0|1
    0|0