Do you want kids?

0|0
35|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's one of my biggest dreams to have kids with my girlfriend. I've often been told by many different people that I'd be a great dad and I personally think so too. I have a lot of character traits that make me a predestined awesome dad ;-). Also, my girlfriend is my big love, so that is a great thing too. And finally, my girlfriend and me are different races and come from different countries, so I'm sure our kids will not only be beautiful but also very smart, since they'll grow up with two languages and two cultures :-). Unfortunately, there are some natural (medical) problems but we hope to overcome them and have our first child in 3 years or so. At that time we'll be 30 or 31 and I think that's a good age to become a parent.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Atm I don't have any plans for kids (not in anytime soon in fact).
    But its something I look foward in the future, once I meet my partner (the one I want to live my life with)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Hell yeah!

1|0
    0|0
  • i do but i look for single moms since i can't have any.

1|1
    0|0
  • Na, I don't think I want any kids. Who knows that might change though but I sure don't want any right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want 2 to 3. But let's see how the first one goes lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Someday, yes. Not now. I believe there's a time for everything and now its my time to be a dad. Kids can't raise kids lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh no

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup sure do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the mf no!

0|1
    0|0
  • wanna be their mom?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell fucking no

0|1
    0|0
  • Why, are you going to drop a few random ones on my doorstep?

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope ill have kids

0|0
    0|0
  • No, kids are annoying and useless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes hopfully by 25

0|0
    0|0
  • yep, i would love 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Kids are hektik, in sayin that maybz

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I want many

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 34

• Not anymore, there was a time when I dreamed of how many kids I'll have. Reasons 1. I'm almost 40, I don't want to chase after a toddler in my 40's 2. My mom even though I love her is the worst parent ever! I was so screwed up that it took years of self therapy to right myself. Lately my patience isn't the best and I don't want to put any kind of mine through what happened to me. But with that said, we never know what happens in the future. Maybe I'll find an awesome guy and I want to have kids with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not now. And I need to find a good father for them.
    Someone who I don't know yet and who's not here where I live.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm about 90% sure I don't want to. I'm liking the idea of adoption, though. BUT, if I get lucky enough to find my soulmate and marry him, and if he wanted kids sooo badly, then I would at least consider changing my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I would love 4. But be happy with 2. But unfortunately time is ticking. Single at 31... it's not going to happen anytime soon.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4 kids! wow. and its not too old anyway.

• @dcoolguy I love kids and even numbers haha. I was youngest of 3 kids, Cousins included there was 9 of us. Growing up together it was so much fun. But like I said, happy with 2 if 4 doesn't happen.

• badly <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd like some :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I go back and forth with wanting them. Either way, I know I'm not ready now.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't want kids

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought I wanted children but now I am not sure.

2|0
    0|0
  • I hope to. ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • i did but now I'm afraid to bc ik they'll be bad and really hyper and most likely a danger to themselves. especially bc im afraid of their future I don't know what kind of hardships they'll face in life. problems I can't even handle myself, it would be evil of me to have a child and have them go through same thing 10x worse.

0|0
    0|0
    • The government and social standards would tear them apart. and i can't have that happen to something that would be so perfect in my eyes

• nooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because they are cure. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a daughter, maybe one more

1|0
    0|0
  • Yessss! At least 2.😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Already have two daughters, that's enough for me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not today.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, eventually👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I want children!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I want a lot of kids, 6 might be my limit.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 kids? :o

• Show All
    • thats tooooooooooo much. So taxing emotionally , physically and financially.

• @dcoolguy I know. But I don't want ALL of them to be super close in age. When some of them are almost grown I'd consider having more to make that 6.

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards no.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Someday yes

0|0
    0|0