"Once a Loner, Always a Loner." Do you agree?

... I've been a "loner" since early childhood. I'm just curious if things will always be this way.

• Yes
  • No
  • I Am Offended by Your Question. (Just thought I'd add this...)

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends cause some people have the power to change what they want but dont do anything, while others can't do anything, being alone is usually a choice or a curse

• Yeah mine's a curse. People just don't like me.

• Every child I've come to know hates me, and people naturally avoid me.

• maybe you just make them nervous because they love you, cause more than likely your a beautiful girl, but dont know what your like

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. I voted no because I think even someone who is naturally a loner can have plenty of friends and a healthy, adequately full social life. But I say yes in terms of how sometimes we have certain qualities about us since childhood that just persists forever. I'm naturally a loner who can be social enough quite easily.

What Guys Said 5

• That's not true at all.

• That depends entirely upon you my dear.

• Once an Avenger, Always an Avenger.

To answer your question, no. I was very shy as a child. Now I'm waaaaay to friendly with unknown people.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• not if you're gonna do something about it.

• Change the way you think about yourself and trust me, at some point in your life, you'd be happy with being lonely, too. Live in the moment, try to find little things in everything that makes you happy. I get so lonely sometimes, I try to do something that makes me happy. Read book, listen to songs, wear black shirt, do make up and dance to rock music, exercise, or just try new things like ballet or pilates!
    Be happy!

• I am happy when I'm alone. I'm just wondering if I can ever have some dang friends... I enjoy being alone, but I feel like people would stop insulting me at school if I had some friend to hang out with.

• For that, you need to try and socialize. Make effort. It might be worth it.
      I am not confident, and ai'm super shy but I try even if my palms get sweaty and my voice shakes. U won't know that until you try. Do your best!

• If you want it to change then it won't be. Some people are content with being loners.

• I used to be a loner until I decided to break free from my shell. Now I love spending time with people. Also love meeting new people.

• No. I mean I used to be a loner, but I've kinda changed that