Is it weird that i'm a country girl but I love anime?

i have loved anime forever but everybody says i shouldn't... like is it wrong to like what i like does that make me not country?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sigh, people and their fixated ideas. Puhleaze you sure can love whatever you want. I'd say more if you were older. But go ahead and like / do what you want just so long as you have it in control :)

• Thank you charming young lady for your kind and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO <3 :)

What Guys Said 3

• no im a country guy and i like anime but that has not took the love of cow tipping out of my system. lol

• Can't find these muscles anywhere but a farm, hey im a country man a city boy can't do things I can

• That is seriously fucked up.

What Girls Said 8

• No? You can like anything you'd like. It's not as if there's certain things you can't like if you're a certain thing.

• No way. That's totally awesome. I have a lot of relatives in Alabama one of my older cousins watch Pokemon when he was little. I wished he was still into it we even use to play video games together. Its a shame my other cousins never did we would have more things to talk about besides country music.

• Nope

• You can like whatever you want. Who cares lol

• How is that weird exactly?

• I don't see how liking something prevents you from being country. Americans are weird.

• How does that not make you country?

• No. And why is being country such a big part of your identity? You're probably much more than that so just keep doing you. Be country. Watch anime. Who cares what others say.