What are you highest dreams or aspirations? Currently what is holding you back from accomplishing these dreams?

I want to be a successful rapper someday, but it is way to hard too get into the music industry right now unless you get lucky. I do however want to rap, sing, and write songs for a living. But i have to pay bills and pay my rent and food and survive, so I'll be a software engineer till then :)

I also want to find my soulmate and have her on my side in life, but that is all up to chance and luck <3

Most Helpful Girl

• i wanna live in a beach house with my husband and beautiful kids, get promoted at my job so i have more classes to teach and make a scholarship program for kids who can't afford it to be taught there. my soul mate and i will have an insane sex life and my kids will be healthy and kind :D

only thing holding me back is time

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish to relay my message and guidance, to tell my story through my music, and nothing is holding me back. On the side, I teach children, as you said yourself.. got to have a staple job as well. I like your aspirations. ^.^

What Girls Said 3

• I want to be an investment banker who works for NM ROTHS CHILD. The thing which is holding me back is a MBA degree from a good college and my laziness for not putting in the right efforts to achieve that aim.

• I want to be a lawyer someday.
    What holds me back? I don't know because I'm still in high school.

• Laziness always holding me back to anything i want :/ Still trying the best

What Guys Said 3

• Retirement is my aspiration in life and money is holding me back... however, I'm getting there slowly. I work like a dog and live a bare-bones lifestyle.

• I would be ok with a few mil and breeding some new bush bean cultivars. For now.

Just youtube and rap until you don't suck.

• i dont post yet because i know im trash right now lol. but eventually yeah, i want to make my own beats and produce some original stuff. music vids and such.

• I want to make enough money to eat properly and be able to pay rent but depression has screwed my life.

• Strangely, I've only started to think about my aspirations like in deep thought during my depression. Im still coming out of it too so i totally feel you. You will make it!