Question about "standards" and be honest, would a "fat" girl stand any "chance" with tall muscled guys with abs?

Please be honest. This is just question regarding "standards", Nothing else

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol have em all and nope Tbh

• Not even a 1% chance?

• So you won't consider her at all even if you are under that situation?

• Nope, not at all really

Most Helpful Girl

• I dk I don't think it has to do with looks as much as interests. I don't think I could be with a heavier guy that doesn't appreciate fitness or eating healthy. They wouldn't understand why I want to work out every day or why I'd choose to eat vegetables over chips. Not saying that's everybody, but that's how I look at it

• Are you fit? And would you nit like it because it'd discourage u?

• why do you ask this? are you interested in a guy who is more fit?

• Yea but I don't think I am gonna pursue now, he is way too oit of league for me

What Guys Said 15

• Chance yes, good chance, doubtful. But it all depends on what your standard of fat is what his is, his personal prefferences are (just because he has muscles doesn't mean he wants an athletic girl) so its up in the air. I would say less then fifty percent but not impossible odds (like 30-40% probability). The problem is really more that finding a guy who likes bigger women, it in and of itself probably not an issue, finding a guy with muscles, a bit harder but not that difficult, finding one who is both into bigger women and has muscles however is going to be difficult because each criteria narrows your possible matches.

• I've been quite fit before and was really into this chubby girl. And I've been a bit on the chubby side before and had a very fit, very good-looking girl attracted to me.

Attraction is weird, feelings complicate things, and often times our perception of our own attractiveness is totally fucked up.

• There's always a chance, but most people don't find fat people attractive, so the chances are most likely pretty low.

• i think I'll just say not impossible but not probable.

• i´d say it entirely depends on your definition of "fat" but a fat girl by my definition: no... (exceptions do of coruse exist).

for example look at them (hugh jackman and his wife)

img.etonline.com/.../...ughjackman_041216_hulu.jpg

• For casual sex, maybe.

For a relationship, probably not.

• My rule is not to ask for something I cannot provide.

I never wanted to be with really attractively-bodied women because I am not ripped myself. So there it goes.

• Yes, no, maybe
    I don't know
    Can you repeat the question?

You're not the boss of me now
    You're not the boss of me now
    You're not the boss of me now, and you're not so big

• It depends upon the level of your fatness, the connection between you two etc.

• yes i think.

• If that's what he were into...

• if it is his fetish, or if he really has a low self image, but i doubt since he works out.

• The same way a fat guy would want a big boobed thin woman, it's not likely to happen

• Very, very unlikely.

• Not likely but who knows, does he need to wear glasses?

• Nope

• Oh well I guess he can't get to know you with his glasses off while training

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not sure to be honest, I think there is a chance, I do think that people who live a fit life style usually will be with someone who is the same, doesn't have to be as intense, but I think over all fit people who go to the gym and live a healthy life style are more attracted to people that think and do the same.

• The chances are very small but there's always the rare possibility that the guy might be into chubby girls and/or value personality over looks. Although that's very unlikely tbh, it's not impossible though.

• Chances are slim to none

• Yip (: make your personality your best asset, and you're good to go girl! :)
    But don't be forward or cocky

• If the guy fancied her then yeah, but most fit guys want fit girls so...

• There's a really muscular guy in my class in college who said he is more into personality than body shape (he's also single) so there's no reason for it not to be just normal tbh.

• there is always a chance, doesn't hurt to try i guess

• I don't know u should create a poll on bodybuilding. com and beg them to let people answer

• I've done it. Good luck fellow fat chick.

• I think possible, but the chance is not so high?

• Maybe yeah, it depends on the guy.