Have you ever had a crush on someone whom you know wouldn't be good for you?

You know this person wouldn't make a good boyfriend/girlfriend to you and yet you still find yourself crushing on them. Ever happen to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, yes.
    One of my crushes at the moment actually. I know I should walk away from him...

But he's like ice cream on Cheat Day. :D NEAR impossible to resist.

[Keep this between us, k?] ;)

• Geez i know you like me, but i ain't your rocky road! :P

• nope -- a certain number of cheat days is actually essential to yr training. if you had zero cheat days, you'd actually be in WORSE shape. Far worse, in fact.

like, cheat days aren't "bad for yr training but good for yr sanity" -- they're actually good for yr training, too.

You DID know that, right?

There are lots of reasons why I love fitness, but probably the single biggest one is that the human body hates perfectionists just as much as I do.

• @redeyemindtricks - I have one every week (*usually* just one meal) No one told me that I need a certain amount. D :

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• yeah that's the defining point of my entire love life hahaa i end up falling for guys that are the absolute worst for me

• whats the worst for you? I'm assuming the typical things but i don't know you too well

• @BertMacklinFBI they never are child friendly, i want kids lmao i want to get married and all that jazz but i always end up with the most anti-child males I don't know how i find them

• oh so it's just that one thing. well I say you definitely have high chances

• Sounds like the majority of my young crushes.

• I don't think so.

• Eh, sort of in the regard that I knew he'd never like me back, if that counts?

• Yes, my first crush ever - he was so shallow and self-centered but I couldn't help falling for him because of his humour, flirty comments & talent for art..

• Ye. Right now I'm really interested in someone who's an amazing person but he's going to uni that's like 8 hours away from our city so it won't work out. Can't afford to get attached to him LOL.

• Well i just mean more his and your personality might clash or just wouldn't mesh well

• Oh sorry. I just read the title. Long distance crushes are bad in their own way.
      And for your actual question I would say not yet.

• Yeah and I've dated some of them. Was an interesting lesson that I learned when being with them. Now I know people like them is a waste of time.

• Oh yeas. I think at some point we all have had.

• Of course, honestly, that's the whole point of a crush, emotional trauma.

• Lol yeah of course! Found out the hard way though :/

• Unfortunately.

• Oh yes most definitely!

• Ya like you will after Sat when you see me at the gym looooool lift off lift off

• @ConsultantIsBack lolol such confidence! Luckily I'm 99.9% sure I'm not your style so we'll be good lol. I'll try to contain my lust 😉

• Haha I jk. Girls don't like arrogant douchebags so were good haha

• yes :/
    but I usually can control myself so I don t let it evolve beyond that

• Yeah it's happened. I found out later

• Yes lol its me let's me honest I love the bad boy and I kinda make some guys bad boys oops

• yes in my younger days it happened

• Oh yes. More than once. I hate it when I crush on bad boys.

• When I was younger now I'm kind of picky lol

• Yepp. That was when I'd just "see" or "hookup" with people... no big commitments.

• I used to let them know when they ask me out that I'm just looking to hang out... sex never happened but other stuff did, then it would either fizzle out eventually or I'd end it when it got old with out it being a big thing.

What Guys Said 16

• Right now actually. We go to the same church were awkward talking alone, were good freinds, we both have the same values. O yea here is the bad, if our freinds don't like it all the mean one has to do is remind her that I tried dating her hot freind before her.-that got no where. We like half an hour away from each other. She has no job, she might never get her degree, she is never on time. I'd really scared that if I mess up it will completely destroy our freindship. I recently had a girl crushing on me and when I dated my last girl she just lost it when she heard. I never heard from her again. After a group argument me and her are finally back to being good freinds and I don't want to blow that just for a chance with her. Need I go on?

• Not really. Most of the girls I've crushed on have been pretty stable...

• Yep. I have.

• All the time. In reality I want a good woman for long term, but I always enjoy the bad, since I am used to it. Damnet I want to fuck my best friends sister so bad, but she's an asshole, and an alcoholic. All she do is flirt with me while she's drunk, but it pisses me off when she says "were just friends" then stop grabbing my legs, calves, and arms then. Friend Zoned = Trash.

• Happens fairly often to me lol

• YES. And it was a terribly toxic time for me. She consumed me so much I could hardly ever think about anything else.

• Dated that someone.

• i had a crush on a streamer when i was 17 but he stopped streaming dude was my type to D: cute feminine petite and FABULOUS

• Of course. Everyone has been through that, I think. ;)

• yup, big time. luckily, she rejected me anyway xD

• Yes, but it didn't last long.

• Yeah but d00d, she was hot.

• Most definitely. I usually don't let it go beyond a crush/ hooking up though.

• Meh I think so I don't remember but yeah I wanted to be a bitchy girl before

• yeah kinda usually when i find out i start losing interest though

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more