Would it be weird to try out my new wetsuit at the pool?

I want to try it out before I take it out for real, see what it feels like to swim in it. But would this be weird? This is the one I bought :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Might be a bit odd but hey haters gonna hate lol go for it

• haha thanks for the encouragement, I just want to see how I can swim it it before taking it out to the ocean! Think anyone would care? I'm not exactly looking to pick up guys.

• Lol you may get some funny looks but I think its a smart choice to test it so I say if you're ok with getting some questioning faces then its a good idea :)

• Thanks for MHO I know you didn't have much of a choice but still thanks :)

What Guys Said 3

• No where else would you try it out at? It might even be a really good conversation starter if you see a hot guy you like.

• I'm not sure if I would be looking all the attractive, I will be literally covered from head to toe lol

• Lmfaooo

• Nothing wrong with that. I see you have a hood, I'm guessing the waters really cold where you live. Chlorine is not good for wetsuits. Rinse it out very well, do not wring it out or hang it on a hanger, just over a chair.
    I use one. I can swim OK it's not like wearing nothing. My shoulders feel a bit restricted. Beats being in 65 degree water.

What Girls Said 1