If you wake up one day to find out that your life has rewinded yourself back to freshman year of high school, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Invest in Apple. That's the first thing I'd do. I'd borrow as much as possible and invest in 2-year call options of Apple. I'd tell my parents to do the same.

Next, I'd fucking fuck, every fucking single day. I'd not stress about about getting into a good college. I would just fuck the girls in the grades above me, in the same grade as me, and from different fucking high schools. I would pull a fucking Christian Grey, "I'm sorry, I don't do romance... that's just the way I am... try not to get too hung up on the whole normal/dating thing."

Any girl that was thin and didn't have an ugly face, I'd fuck that sh*t. On my bed. In the bathtub. In the shower. In the fucking woods on a pile of leaves. In a staircase. In a car. On her father's home-office desk. On the fucking kitchen counter-top. I would just fucking stuff it and stretch it and make it fucking hurt so good the next day.

I wouldn't take any supplements when working out. No creatine, no protein shakes, no BCAAs, nothing. I would get a juicer. I would carry protein snacks on my for 15 mins after my workout. I would try my best to eat 6 times a day and avoid BPAs in plastic.

I'd fucking work out every fucking day for 1-2 hours a day. I'd play more sports. I would take up more sparring martial arts like boxing.

I'd take some time to study voice and piano for later on in life, during holiday parties.

I'd hang out with guys less, and not waste my time over people's houses watching them play video games or talk about girls they weren't fucking - or were supposedly fucking.

I'd take up photography.

That's about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• First think "holy fuck I'm awkward... Oh shit I'm 15 again. I escaped this Hell no no no no no no no please turn me back" and then try and survive all over again.

What Guys Said 2

• Lmao I'd transfer out as soon as possible

• Freshman year of high school is in the future for me...

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't spend so much time in the books and more time with my friends! I would go to parties and join some groups. Just try to enjoy being young!

• I would study more and I wouldn't let some people make fun of me.

• Best years of my life go hang out with my friends