Whats a good site to watch free shows online?

I wanna watch Bones but all of the episodes and for free. Couchtv is gone so whats another good site?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 13

• www.primewire.ag whether it's TV shows or movies old or knew they have it.

• You should be able to watch it on the channel's website for free unless it's a new episode.

• Google watch.32. is and hit the little play symbol instead of the 2 black buttons at top of whatever show screen you have choosen.

Your welcome! I've been binging on The 100💚

• There's Hulu but you only get to watch so much. If you pay their subscription of $7.99 a month then you're good to go. They have all the good animes, all the currents shows, cartoons, and movies, and even all the good indie stuff like scary movies. They even have foreign subbed shows... but I prefer dubbed. They have naked titties on some of their content but it's kinda hard to find a good scary movie without a girl with naked titties getting sliced in half.

• ffilms. com
    netflix
    youtube

• Is viooz still a thing? We have Netflix now so I haven't checked to see if it's still there or not. Lots of ads but once they're done you can watch pretty much any movie for free.

• Couchtuner. city
    putlocker

• Geektv

• I don't know.

• thewatchseries. to
    You're welcome

• Watchseries, obviously!