Girls, are you attracted to high status men?

• Yes
    22% (14)
  • Not particularly
    68% (43)
  • See results
    10% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted to a man who knows what he wants in life and will work hard to achieve that. status is not that important.

What Girls Said 20

• No I'm attracted to high-integrity men. High-intelligence, high-kindness, high-awareness men. That's all the status I need. Prominent, financially successful, famous men often lack those qualities in any meaningful sense.

• Not particularly...
    All the high status people I've met are jerks.

• Duhhh! Everyone he said no is lying!

• What matters to me is that he can take care of himself and not liable to drain me financially or emotionally. Beyond that I don't care.

• Nope. Most that I have come into contact with have been too full of themselves and treated people like they were ants to be stepped on.

• I'm attracted to people who are passionate and driven. People who are rich and who have had every opportunity handed to them on a silver platter drive me crazy. People who have had every opportunity handed to them on a silver platter but believe that they are long suffering victims annoy me the most. Like, just shut up and appreciate the fact that your parents paid for your graduate schooling instead of crying the blues about how you couldn't get a student loan because they made too much money.

• I really don't care about someone's status. Only care about who they are as a person!

• Nope, they act like they too good.

• Never cared about the status a dude had.

• high status.. no i'm not. im attracted to the guy himself, not his job.

• What's your definition of a high status man?

• I want a guy who will be there and spend time with me, anything else is topping

• idrc lol

• His status means nothing to me

• It kinda doesn't matter to me

• I am attracted to a man that knows what he wants and that works smart to get where he wants to get. (Working hard only means he's not thinking efficiently). I am more attracted to the the brains of a man than his status.

• I like men who do their own thing and are deep thinkers. A lot of the guys I've dated or been into were on the "hippy" spectrum and did independent blue collar work like home renovations or building barns.

• I only care what kind of man they are on the inside

• Yes!

• Not really no