WHATS WRONG WITH MY IPHONE?

I have an iPhone 6s, only had it since Valentine's Day. Anyway my silent/sound switch isn't working. I keep switching it back and forth and nothing works, I've even restarted! At random times it ends up turning my phone on silence while the switch is up. Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine does that too. It stays on silent even when the switch is up, and sometimes the speaker doesn't work. 😒

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you happen to drop it and it mayve loosened the switch. Or it just may be defective.

• I did happen to drop it at a concert...

• Well then that's why. Unless you get it fixed you'll just have to deal with it. Contact apple and try to get it fixed just say it came with a faulty switch you thought you could stick it out but it's proving to be a nuisance. Knowing Apple they might try to run tests to see if your phone actually was a faulty phone lol those greedy bastards.

What Guys Said 2

• Take it back to Apple. Don't try to fix it yourself or you will void the warranty. There must be a problem with the connection or something.

• It's an iPhone.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you checked your sound and ring volume? You won't hear anything if it's down the whole way.

Unless you mean it just doesn't switch at all. Then you should probably contact an Apple Store or your cell phone provider.