Do you want to be my gag bae?

Mho to the one who seduces my soul 😘

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• I am already your GaG friend - I don't think I want to be your GaG bae, why because I don't really believe in terms like bae, bff or best friend - Friendship comes in many shapes and sizes , you may have a different relationship with many friends which is just perfect at that time i. e the person you want to be silly with, the person you want to talk to when you feel like crying, the person who gives you the best hugs, the person who brings out the best in you etc, they can all be not the same person but the right person at that moment.
    There are other levels you go to sometimes you might be really close to a family member or have an SO who fill the gaps. What I am trying to say is that I don't think one person can genuinely feel all the roles you need so I am very reluctant to use the term bae until if/when I have children in my family unit then there will be people who I would put before anyone else including myself.
    What do I think of your question well I suppose despite telling us you have a dark soul, I feel you are very sweet and have such a lovely nature you have plenty of current friends and the prospect of many future friends here on GaG plus also the same in other aspects of your life.

• I already am like @XNicholeMariex3 and @charismatic110

• 1|0
  • Me and @ConsultantIsBack will be your baes. 2 handsome men on each arm. What do you think of that? 😉

• when ever i see someone type or say bae i hope they get punched in the near future. No hate for you its for the word

• I agree with ZenithDawn. I don't like slaughtering of a language. You on the other hand have a lovely face.

• I cannot resist to so much Latino sweetness and class Clarisa... I just can't <3 :D

• No, but good luck

• Tempting but I don't really want to be a piece of crap at the moment lol.

• The word, 'bae' makes me gag

• Can I be your hoe instead?

• what you using for bait?

• of course i do and you know it but i don't know how i can be your bae... i don't even know if i am worth being your bae

• Bae bee
    Y u do this?

• i could be like the sensible dad or young grandad.. bae... me thinks not

• bae?

I don't think so.

• You're already taken...

• What is a gag bae?

• I'm the devil, I'll just buy it, lolol

• No I can't

• woudl you be a sugar mama?

• Definitely, always and forever.

• I'm in

• No..

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10