When do you feel more lonely?

When you're alone, or when you're in a group? Or do you just never feel lonely?

• Alone
  • In a group
  • I never feel lonely

Most Helpful Girl

• I steely feel lonely. I haven't felt lonely in such a long time, I'm not sure when I feel the loneliest.

Most Helpful Guy

• In a group when I'm put for my birthday and my buddy invites both of his ex girlfriends, one of them single the other in a relationship, and the one who is taken I bond with instantaneously and keep thinking to myself "why? Why does she have to be taken?"

What Girls Said 14

• I feel lonely easily and it's not triggered by whether I'm in a group or not. It can hit me at any point whether I'm alone or with someone. But some of my worst times were when I was completely alone.

• Is it because you think too much? I don't feel lonely in general, but sometimes it hits me and it's usually when I think too much.

• Oh, I see. I hope you manage to control that :)

• Thank you :D

• I typically feel more lonely when I'm alone. If I'm with people, it's usually with people I get along with and can talk to. If I don't know anyone, though, then I just feel awkward and maybe lonely, so I'll try to detract myself from group.

• I don't really feel lonely.. I can have a good time either way.. like I can be life of a party.. or a sort of a happy calm monk when I am alone.. no wait,.. I can party when I am alone as well.. party in my panties.. :D

• Alone usually.
    I can feel lonely in a group if I'm not friends with any of them. But if im with friends, I don't feel lonely in a group.

• When I'm in a group of people I don't like.

• In a group when they just keep ignoring your ideas and only focusing on themselves.

• when i'm in a group, not involved in the conversation and just sitting there with a stale smile wishing i could be at home..

• I agree... This happened to me a lot. Actually there is just my buddies with whom as a group i really feel involved. Other than that, group activites with different people are kinda meh

• Definitely when I'm in a group. (I get drained after being in a group for a while)

But when I am by myself, thats what I truly call home. When I am my happiest :))

• Do you think it happens when you're in a group because you're not with people that actually fit you?

• Hmmm.. yeah. I don't understand lol XD
      But its all good.
      Bc bad thoughts, mostly about loneliness, come around when I am about to fall asleep. It bever cones when I have happy thoughts like you

• Never comes*** opps

• When I'm totally alone. It's unsettling and I'd much rather be out and about strangers then sit somewhere by myself

• don't feel lonely alone or in a group

• When I can't blend in a group.

• I feel lonely all the time but being in a group is worse

• I feel lonely when I'm in a group and I feel fine when I'm by myself

• When i'm alone... no ones around you and you just feel more lonely...

What Guys Said 9

• I feel alone virtually all the time. For me, it's not about finding way to not be alone, but about tolerating and coping with it.

• The only times I feel lonely is when I initially move to a new city, which hopefully won't be happening for a long time. And after a breakup or something

• usually on Sunday when I'm not doing anything and Monday is drawing near

• I actually never feel lonely, because I always have my thoughts with me.

• I have battled insecurity in the passed and now I am confident enough in myself to really be a part of a group, bit also to enjoy my own company.

• So in the past, did you feel more lonely alone or in a group? Or both.

• A mix of both to be honest, but unrealised that it was irrational to feel the way I did, to the extremes that I did.

• both can be the case, but more when I'm alone

• I can't remember the last time I really felt lonely.

• I dont feel alone anymore but as I did it was both. When I was alone and when I was in a group

• At school lol