What is your passion and how did you find it?

I don't have a passion, and don't even know where to start to find one...

Most Helpful Guy

• I have several passions. The most prominent and "human" being, music, another one is the competitive and energy filled culture of sports/martial arts. I also have answers to certain unanswered questions, that people yet goes to war over, to this day.

I initially found my passions from a young age, always loved music, and I have always been brimming with energy, my body designed that way, as if predestined. It's only later, though, that I came upon a reason to strive for them, as a dream revealed to me the truth of my life. Through my songs, I teach and awaken the minds of people, willing to listen. On the side, I teach young children while their parents are at work, even at a young age, they have countless stories to tell.

What I seek from this short span of physical existence, is to guide and teach the people of the world, revealing truths untold by the ages.

If you are having trouble deciding what you want, simply look inside yourself; what are you good at? What sets your heart ablaze?

Most Helpful Girl

• my passion is teaching. i found it 6 years ago, doing work experience at a school.

i initially wanted to be a vet, and i got placed at a vet, but the owner treated me like shit. i didn't see any operations, i didn't help with the animals... i just cleaned the floors, their cages, the counters- all day, 8 hours.

i got taken out of there and my school placed me in a classroom. i fell in love with the idea of teaching and i've been chasing it ever since.

What Guys Said 5

• I have too many passions to list, but I think I can sum it up as learning about how the world works and how we got to where we are as a society. I don't know how I found it, but it started really early; before I even knew how to read.

• Football and when I switched from track team to football in 10th ha

• My passion is basketball. I found it when I realized I'm the best in the team

• I don't have a passion.

• Football

What Girls Said 9

• I'm a pin-up and portrait artist. I've been drawing people since I was probably 8! I find the human form interesting. I also LOVE to write sexual poetry, and erotic stories which just comes natural to me. I actually enjoy writing papers for school too. Lol

• You try heaps of things until you find something you like or interests you, then you explore more in that area. You need to expose yourself to lots of things to find what evokes passion in you.

• my passion is procrastination, i found out a had a knack for it when i began high school. i always managed to pass classes with flying colors by doing the least amount of work effortlessly. i then realized, it's what i'm destined to do for the rest of my life.

• I haven't found it yet.

• dancing, i grew up with music as a big part of my life. like there was always something playing so one thing led to another until i was obsessed with dances.

languages, i've been an eavesdropper since birth. i love being able to understand other people's convos and was raised bilingual so i like becoming fluent in other languages and teach English for a living.

• I like playing basketball. I wouldn't say it's a passion but it's definitely a hobby. My dad taught me how to play.

• I volunteered at a hospital, loved every minute, and realized dental hygiene wasn't for me.

• Music. I just stumbled upon it really

• Hockey, when I was 7-years-old