Rate my final form colognes collection?

From left: L'Homme, Burberry Weekend, Issey Miakey, Terre D'Hermes, Chanel Egoiste, Armani (cant remember), Givenshi Poure Homme, Armaani Aqua Di, JP 'Le Male'

My most recent was aqua di gio but now Ima stop wasting my mom's money on this shit

Rate my final form colognes collection ?

Mirin? And which is your fav?

Updates:
Gdis don't even use colognes, wow. Notsuprised. jpeg

2|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There's only 2 colognes worth mentioning. Gucci Guilty Black and Givenchy Gentleman Only

0|1
    0|0
    • Polo black > guuci by far and yea givenchy is dope. Smelll like getting high on really old books bahaha and thar wasn't what u were saying last nihht

• Show All
    • Srs. And givenchy is more of gronkowski type, It'd hit u hard from everywhere and ud like getting hit too baha inb4 colts fan calls axe chocolate spray luck

What Girls Said 11

• I use Aqua Di Gioia, too, but my favs are Lady Million, a Burberry one of which I don't know the name & Winter bombshell by VS 😛

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't know why but I always thought you're a Boss kinda guy so you'd use their perfumes lol I'm so disappointed now 😝

• Show All
    • I wonder how VS smells on girls. Maybe I've smelled it before on girls but didn't know. Aqua Di Gio smells nice on girls though.

• @MyUsernameRules smell like boner brah, bahaa

• Guys with cologne... that's sexy 😍 Umm, I wouldn't know which one is my favorite in terms of scent. It's good as long as it doesn't smell too fruity or floral, because then it will smell like a lady's perfume, lol. If I had to choose a fave, I'll choose the last one, JP Le Male, cause the packaging looks cool.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol I actually have screwed last ones packing but it still work so

• Best perfume ever : La nuit de l'homme by Yves Saint Laurent (do you have these in the US?)

But out of this list, Aqua Di Gio and L'homme

0|2
    0|0
    • They do, I have ysl of em doe. It smell great and foresty baha

• 10/10.. Very nice👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend uses the Armani one too. Love the scent

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmfaoooooo. Like you write on everyone's questions! Hahahahahahha bye!

0|1
    0|0
  • well I don't know, i can't smell them

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a good collection. 7/10 you need to add Versace Dreamer to have my favorite.

0|1
    0|0
    • I had Eros but it was okayish and never really tried dreamer lol

• Show All
    • I see, Cologne 101, thanks

• Ikr I am getting way obsessed with this shit

• I do like guys who use them but isn't this too much of money to use on just colognes? :-p

0|1
    0|0
  • I simply came here to say that whatever ingredient they are putting in men's cologne is lovely.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's Givenchy. If it really says "Givenshi" on the bottle, then you bought a fake that will probably give you a chemical burn.

In my opinion, all of those smell like jet fuel.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think he has good taste and just misspelled Givenchy. Do you think the ones he has smells like jet fuel or colognes in general smell like jet fuel?

• Show All
    • No chill 😂😂

• @McKenziee that's what she said baha

What Guys Said 5