• Night owl
    78% (18)79% (19)79% (37)Vote
  • Morning lark
    22% (5)21% (5)21% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't function normally in the morning, but I can stay up until 5 o'clock doing absolutely nothing or crying. Literally, last night, I got emotional about my dog that passed away and cried... hmmm... maybe I need sleep. I'm gonna say night owl.

0|1
    0|0
    • Aw don't cry sweetheart I'm sure your dog is happy in heaven and he wouldn't want to see you crying :)

• Show All
    • lol Okay I'm sorry *hug*

• :3 I accept

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be a night owl, but I love waking up in the morning now and getting loads done before lunch to enjoy my afternoons. I still don't go to bed until midnight on average (wake up at 8) but I like it much more to my old style of sleeping 2-3am to 10-11. I never felt like I had a proper start to the day until 3 in the afternoon haha

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I'm a night owl, though I normally don't do too bad in the mornings. I may just be a tad sleepy, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • i guess I'm both since it's heading into 2am lol

0|1
    0|0
    • You should get some sleep! :) Otherwise you'd be so tired tomorrow.. I guess haha.

• oh dont worry I'm quite strategic. GUESS WHO HAS A DAY OFF!!! :D :D

• Hahah enjoy your day gorgeous :D

• I'm a night owl the only time I'm a morning person is when I'm camping which annoys my friends because I'm also the one that keeps them partying all night

0|1
    0|0
  • Because of my job I'm a morning lark. Used to be a night owl about a month ago though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Night owl and GaG made me vote wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely a morning person. in college i would wake up at 4 to do my homework every morning. its less distracting because nobody else is up that early!

0|1
    0|0
    • You must be a brilliant student!

• Depends on my plans for the next day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Night and morning person.
    Hate the afternoon.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess night owl? I don't really sleep much but I do tend to take naps in the sun when I can.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm definitely a night owl. I'm up all night every night

0|1
    0|0
  • night owl, i love night time reading

0|1
    0|0
  • I think i'm both...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• The sky of dark blue is what energizes my soul. The moon, my battery. It' not that I dislike the light of day, but it's brightness blinds me.

0|2
    0|0
    • Hm I'm pretty much the same and the way you worded it is beautiful!

• Neither. I go to bed at 11:30pm or 12am and get up between 8am and 9am. But I have trouble sleeping. Wake up several times throughout the night.

0|1
    0|0
  • booooth

0|1
    0|0
  • Morning Lark... I have to be up with the birds to listen for work most days.

0|1
    0|0
    • Cool profile picture! The place seems beautiful.

• hahaha... ya that's nothing! Been to some pretty cool places over the years.

• Night owl, but I want to change

0|1
    0|0
  • Definite night owl, staying up until the middle of the night and only waking up at noon is standard summer life for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely a night owl, lol
    like everyone else in my family :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely a night owl, I struggle to get up in the morning.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am both

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a Lark Owl

0|1
    0|0