What animal is this?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1N9KIFT6Y2C

They are sitting in our roof. I amplified it a lot, it's of course not that loud :P

I had them last year for the first time and since a couple of days they've been back. I think they are mostly in the late evening and night active. Just that noise, no scratches or anything else.

A nest with chicklets? Or something completely different?

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• baby alien

• 😱😱😱
      from what part of the universe are they?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you see them on your roof? Lol maybe try and take a pic? I have no idea wtf they are. Kinda sound a little familiar but I can't tell you what lol

• I can't see anything from outside the house or when looking out of the roof window. they are somewhere between my wooden ceiling and the roof tiles I guess

• Ahh I guess. can't climb up there and take a peek? 😜 haha. hmm late evening and nocturnal. Could be a number of things. Owls comessage to mind. I'm sure there is other creatures. Lol

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Geese? I'm no bird expert.. Sounds like a bird though.

• A squeaky duck

• I live next to a river and we have of course ducks there... but as far as I know they built their nests on other places lol

• These are zombies.