48% (12)25% (4)39% (16)Vote
  • No
    52% (13)75% (12)61% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The definition of albino is a person with pale skin, light hair, pinkish eyes, and visual abnormalities resulting from a hereditary inability to produce the pigment melanin. Therefore you can have albinos from all ethnicities, so you can have black people that are albino, but their skin will no longer be dark since they lack melanin.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Prettymuch any living thing can conceivably bear albino offspring... trees and other plants, all sorts of animals including any given rave of human being, *anything*...

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a strange question

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them are

0|0
    0|0
  • no wtf

0|0
    0|0
    • My albino cousin comes from two BLACK parents, how is she not black?

• Show All
    • I just replied late. Chill.

• @helloitsmethere you replied to yourself.

• Are you 10 years old?

1|0
    0|0
  • According to the FBI the only definition of 'black' which makes logical sense if if a person identifies themselves as black. If they do, they are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Someone can be black and albino.

0|0
    0|0
  • Albinoism is a condition with skin color, the melatonin in their skin causes them to come out 100% white, whether they're black, white whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are and other's don't. If I'm not wrong, I think you can be white and be albino.
    Their parents are black, so they are black too. They just have a disease that makes their skin unable to produce melanin.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are albino people of all races. It's a genetic thing that's not specific to one race.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's white albinos, black albinos, Asian albinos, mixed albinos... black albinos are black, but not all albinos are black.

1|0
    0|0
  • An albino can be of any race. There's black Albinos, white albinos, Asian albinos etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But they're not exclusively black. Anyone of any race can be born albino.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all of them

0|1
    0|0
  • They are half black.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do realize that albinos exist in every race?

1|0
    0|0
  • There are albinos of all races.

1|2
    0|0