Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner wants to detransition back to a man?

People saying that transgenderism isn't a mental illness... how is it that HE has chosen to go back and forth like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I dont think he ever wanted to be transgendered. I think/believe he got paid to do so... I believe he was made an offer of:
    "Hey, we see this and that... And we are looking for someone to do it, we see it would create a really extreme huge controversy, a lot of open doors, YOU can be the person to open the door for many trans-gendered persons, and improve their lives by bringing acceptance. We can give you all the money and care for the operation and we can also pay you to de-transition in the future if you want. So you don't have to do it forever... It is more to make a statement, we film and follow everything, from the begining to the end. We take care of advertisements and making it a huge success so that it can bring in the money. It will either be you or someone else...

But you already have the people, the status, the light from your family and being well known... And probably not anyone or everyone will go through such process for the spotlight and gain this amount of money... The choice is yours"

With such a lucrative deal and a person who is SOO used to living in the spotlight and controversy, who would not do it?

To be honest, I was waiting for this to happen... And I knew it was ONLY a MATTER OF TIME before he would state that he can 'transition' back and be who he was meant to be.. It was a phase and that everyone has it and should not be judged, blah blah blah bullshit.

This is why I don't and we all shouldn't follow reality tv :) because people will get paid all sort of ridiculous amount of money and prices to do extreme and stupid shit and the bigger and more controversy you cause? The bigger the pay...

The biggest and stupidest monkey gets the most... So, who can keep you the most entertained? ;-)
    You get the check!

Sad and stupid but this is American tv and Hollywood... Bunch of retards and ignorant human beings selling their souls for money. No limits, respect and decency for themselves and their lives.

ANd then was offered by the tv industry to be paid back to detransition.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because people like you keep talking about him/her it? wants to stay in the spotlight and Jenner knows how. If people keep yapping on about him then his plan is clearly working.

I'm still in disbelief that Jenner was picked as Woman of the year last year.

• Me too.

If this rumour turns out to be true, I'm sure it'll be taken away.

• Dude again who cares. Why do you care about rumors so much? Seriously only TMZ and middle school kids care about rumors.

• I'm curious?

Don't be a dick about it.

What Girls Said 15

• Publicity stunt. Plain and simple. His kids, not the ones with Kris but from his first marriage (the normal kids he has) were shocked and repulsed he took his fame this far to keep in the spot light. Remember this "woman" is an Olympic track and field gold medalist in the men's races. He became over whelmed and obsessed with fame. He was actually involved in a car crash which left a woman dead right before he transitioned. Look it up, running from poperotsy and rear ended a woman's vehicle into an intersection where she was pronounced dead following being stuck from the side. He was facing jail time and then decided to become a woman. Now no one even remembers his involvement in vehicular manslaughter.

• Mental illness? I don't agree with that but I think there's different degrees of whatever's going on.

See, like some people are legit guys, but they're gay and like to dress up in drag and go party. 5 nights out the week tho they're just Robbie and Colton who work at the pizza joint and act like guys.

Some people on the other hand have real issues with their gender to the point it messes with them having a normal life. Those people are the real ones.

I think Bruce/Caitlyn is just a rich guy who liked to be drag but decided he didn't have to settle for wearing his wife's dresses and said fuck it I'll just be a woman.

At least that's what makes sense to me, I'm probably wrong on all counts cause I don't even know the guy.

• he wanted his own show like his wife and daughters had and now he has $$$ and he's ready to go back.

i dont consider him a valid representation on transgenders.

• Is this true?

Well, if it's true it doesn't surprise me at all. I think he never was a transgender, he just did that because he got paid and he wanted to be even more famous.

• it is a mental illness ask a scientist not funded by the lgbt. Anyway, they've been saying she regrets transitioning forever I don't buy it though. Unless, south park airs an episode where she regrets it they seem to know shit about celebrities that only those close to them know.

• You think we fund scientists? That's hilarious, I wish we were powerful enough we could pay off scientists

• Scientists do not say it's a mental illness now, they did say that previous but they also said there was "female hysteria" which was stupid.

• @FallOutBoy2001 lol... come on its 2016 and they say its a mental illness... why gender is not a fact its a social construct so if someone identifies with a social construct what does that make them? You need to update yourself with nueroscience... gender is not in the brain! their is no debating this its a fact you may not accept it but hey you can you have the right.

• i think this was all just for publicity. clearly he doesn't actually care to be a woman so now that everybody is over him being one, he's just going to being a man

• She didn't say she wantEd to go back forever but that she was having regrets. Bi-gender is a thing, so there's also that

• Of course there is *roll eyes*

• They don't get beaten up everyday.

• Not all of them, no. But some, yes

• It could be cos it's caused problems in her family rather than cos it's a mental illness.

• I keep hearing this everywhere... wow :/

• I've only just heard about it. Apparently it's 6 days old.

• Really? I have been hearing about this since January... I'm just confused altogether.

• There are always a few exceptions to the rule, as well as those that abuse it just for publicity...

• CAITLYN JENNER WANTS TO BE A DOG, NOT HAPPY ANYMORE. Who cares about that c√ľnt?

• Yes. I think it's a mental illness. Point blank period. There are cases where people have gotten into accidents involving trama and upon recovery their sexual identities and preferences change. Also he may be wanting to detransition because after such a drastic event (transitioning) it triggered/ brought him to realization that that's not right.

• Don't generalize transgenders just because some famous person wanted to change for extra publicity and got tired of being who they aren't.

• No True Scotsman.

You're being fallacious.

A few months ago the whole world were praising her "strength" and saying how "brave" she was. She got the Woman of the Year award, now this? She's a fraud.

• Jenner is, yes. But I doubt she was true to it to begin with.

• He's an attention whore

• i see what you did there ;)

• Yeah the rumour is 6 days old, I think.

• Oh no, this rumour has been up since like a month after he transgendered

• Hahaha 😂 😂 😂 bring that the dick

• Fuck, I wanted to say bring back the dick. Ugh phones

• His dick is long, long gone.

• I was under the impression that he never had it removed... But I don't follow it that closely.

What Guys Said 13

• who cares what people think, the guy.. or girl, has to make up their fucking mind already

• transgenderism is a mental illness its called bodydisphoria, which is distress about your own body. which is what he has i assume. he is not comfortable as a man, so he becomes a woman. then he is not comfortable as a woman so he wants to become a man again? fuck that, im out. i dont want to have anything to do with this nonsense.

• Bruce Jenner was never truly trans... I've been saying since this first hit the media that it was a cynical publicity stunt and that he'd go back to being Bruce eventually. He's been on record since his youth that he's obsessed with being famous.

• She never got snipped... i checked.

• Well its actually not true. It's a rumor. She's happy. You probably got that from some irreputable ragmag.

• The biggest player of them all lol

• Because he was a fraud. I am sorry i could honestly care less about him or the idiot children and wife he has.

• jenner is an attention whore who brings shame to the trueTransgender people.

• If this is true, I can't fucking wait for the South Park episode about this.

• This is evidence that its not something you're born with, but a CHOICE.

• Depends how you define illness really. Certainly it's an unusual condition but to be an illness it would have to in and of itself have a clear negative impact on the person's life. That is to say the negative elements can't be external or caused by the way other people treat you. If you were alone on an island like Robinson Crusoe would being transgendered make you more unhappy?

• Isn't this a prime example as to why it IS detrimental to one's life?

There have been several cases of people transitioning from one gender to the other, but then choosing to revert back!

• I don't know. If thy like having their sex changed regularly and they are happy doing it I don't see how you could call it an illness, just an eccentricity. If they are tortured souls then you have to determine if the unhappiness comes from them or the way they are treated. I don't know any transgenders so I have no feeling for the question. I was just pointing out what a condition has to be like to be an illness.

• This is something only found in humans. You never heard of a transgendered lion.

• Do you think we should derive our morals and behavior from lions?

• It's actually not healthy for transgender people to not transition most of the time. Bruce Jenner is batshit crazy, I don't care about her/him whatever. But the vast majority of trans people have depression, suicidal thoughts and other mental issues if they aren't allowed to transition. Those mental issues stem from the fact that their bodies and the way others treat them doesn't align with their own image of themselves. Imagine waking up as a woman one day and everyone treating you like one, when you feel like a man.

• Maybe because i wasn't saying it was biological. I think you knew that though. You saw the truth in my argument and you had to quickly pretend you thought it meant something else because you were scared that i had a point and you couldn't handle it. So go on and pretend you misunderstood my point. I know you got it and you're just pretending so you can save face ;)