If you only had the choice's of being drafted or going to prison, which would you choose?

• Don't drop the soap😏If you only had the choice's of being drafted or going to prison, which would you choose?
  • A war they shall have.If you only had the choice's of being drafted or going to prison, which would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• They can lock my black ass up, if they can find me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if I agree to go to war or not. My dad always told me to never give into the establishment if you don't agree with it and doing whatever you think is right is rebellious and is the ultimate way to say F*** you to the establishment.

What Guys Said 24

• I served my country in the Navy and if my country needed me to serve again I'd be the first in line

• Why can't I do both?

• I have awful vision and a rare heart condition which I will try to use to get out of it.

If that doesn't work Im not sure what Id do.
    I know Im not cut out for war but I dont think Id do well in prison either. I'd totally be the guy who gets raped by the other inmates =.=

• Neither options are ideal, but serving in the military garners respect and going to jail, the opposite.

• That was the choice I had, indeed. I was drafted and had to do 2 years.

• If I'd gone to jail I'd have been out earlier but I would never have been hired anywhere.

• lol those were litterally the choices for me XD if you were drafted but refused to go, you´d be put into prison for as longe as your duty would have been (9 months)

in times of war: i´d go to jail

in times of peace: i´d just get it over with.

• I'd go Sparta on someone's ass!

• B. funny (not so funny) thing is for me, is that I can't join the military because I'm on probation :/

• I spent years with the army. It was good. With the nature of current wars, a soldier has more risk of being killed in a road accident at home than on the battlefield.

• www.dvdactive.com/.../...jacketbdcap2_original.jpg

I'm ready. I'm armed. Full metal jacket

• Prison. If some bitch wants to fuck me, then he can enjoy hell in eternity.

• I'm no murderer.

• Lmaooo STOOOOOP!😂😂😂😂

• No, I won't stop. I'd prefer not to be fucked.

• The draft. While I don't like the idea of being forced I understand the need.

• Yeah agreed I would hate to be forced soooo I'd make it possible to be pregnant every 9months 😂

• I served in the Vietnam conflict on an aircraft carrier in the South China Sea...

• Oh damn
      I had an uncle who was in country.
      Hell, my dads commanding officer was in vietnam, (Interestingly his wing commander was none other than Chuck Yeagar)
      But damn, that must have been rough

• I wouldn't have to choose!!!, due to my epilepsy disability, all it takes is one note to my doctor, and i am ineligible to be drafted!!!

• Being Drafted

• I love this country,
      I'm ineligible to join currently but given the chance I'd join in a heartbeat

• It depends on the war.

• I'd rather be drafted

• I think prison.

• Drafted it's always been my intention to join the military eventually anyway.

• This is the nature of the draft. And the question is when this will happen.

• War, for sure... I'd be fighting in either scenario but I'd prefer war

• I'd rather be conscripted. Makes things unknown

• fuck no, desertion.

• Get out of my country you yellow piece of shit

• I haven't. Many sided with Germany in France too

• @reptocarl even black people and jews did.

• My main problem with being in the armed forces would be dealing with the bureaucratic aspects. Service, killing or the risk of being killed don't bother me.

What Girls Said 14

• War. Someone has to protect my precious Afro! :*

• War for sure! I don't want to do time in prison for something I didn't do. If you need me to fight though, it's an honor.

• I'd volunteer.

• In prison, you get as many books as you want and free meals. Sign me up.

• Haha true I love book's and free food!.. But what about the fact that female prison is worse than man prison lol. I've been told they are more aggressive*slip's into chaste belt and nail's iron patch on mouth*😂 Not today satan!

• 😨😨😨😨😨 ooo shhhh I'm scarred to ask the question and get an answer as to why? 😨😂

• 😈😈😈😈

• I choose prison I would not make the cut for being drafted

• Fuck yeah give me a battle rifle and some sticky grenades and I'll tear shit up.

• Between the two, prison. I been to jail before and I looked hot in orange lol

• girl, these questions are intense. 😂

• I think I've watched enough of OITNB to be prepared

• Demacia!

• They don't have a draft i Canada.

• I'll go to war but I don't believe in violence so I'd be a hindered to whatever group they put me with. I rather die then take the life of another. I am also a vegan. I'll go to war but I'm pretty sure nobody would want me there and I'd end up dead in my tent.

• I enjoy the many benefits of our nation and if it called, would do my service.

• I chose prison cause I'm not cut out for war and in prison I get to make cool prison buddies who I can use as threats when I get out

• I've been told female prison isn't all that. Lol they get a little more... aggressive there.

• Lolol my school did😂😂 they tried to put fear into our heart's so we wouldn't turn out rotten.

• That's a good idea lmao
      My school is overcrowded so most teachers don't bother planning trips