Am I a misogynist?

Even though I am a girl these are my beliefs and opinions:

1. I absolutely hate everything about feminism. (I could write a whole book on why I hate it)

2. I am against gender neutral bathrooms

3. I am against breast feeding in public

4. I am against women being topless in public.

5. I believe that the wage gap isn't real

6. I would choose Trump over Hillary. (even though I hate both of them.)

7. I feel like discrimination against women isn't real in first world countries. (Like grow the fuck up.)

8. I care more about men's issues than women's issues. (People pay less attention to men's issues.)

9. I believe that the patriarchy isn't real.

Do I sound like a misogynistic man to you?

It's funny how all the guys tell me "no you're just smarter and more educated than most of those feminists out there." But then the girls tell me stuff like "it's sad how you disrespect women."

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly internalised misogyny. Stop oppressing yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say misogynistic but you're obviously priveledge and don't respect women.

• Where's the disrespect towards women in what she said?

• @Scrimshaw look at the little boys commenting over and on my comment because they're children who are begging for my attention. I'm not a misandrist but if you want to label me one because little boys like you can't handle women wanting to protect and respect other women, go ahead. I'm not interested in arguing with children. I've stated my opinion, lots of other women on here agree but of course you would try and stick up for another mysoginist like yourselves. Good day.

• @AleDeEurope Now
      A 20 year old and a 21 year old trying to to tell me I am a misandrist when I haven't said shit about men. Hahahahaha. Educate yourselves.

What Guys Said 23

• Nope, you are not misogynistic. Unless you made a 10th point that said "I hate women," I wouldn't call you misogynistic. Your beliefs could certainly be backed up without the reasoning that you hate women. In fact, I'd say you're mixing up "being misogynistic" with "having unconventional/disagreeing with feministic philosophies" For example:

1. Feminism isn't what it used to be. As feminism branched out into different sects of belief systems and philosophies, an often to radical one grew into popularity and it is, indeed, dare I say, a complete wreck. Your belief is perfectly reasonable and doesn't make you a misogynist.

2. Being against gender neutral bathrooms also doesn't mean you hate women. In fact, most women would want separate bathrooms.

3. You are perfectly reasonable to not like breastfeeding in public. You're probably against it because you find it a public indecency, not because you hate women.

4. Again, public indecency...

5. Many economists still argue and debate whether the wage gap is real or not. Your belief isn't misogynistic; it's a belief about an economic issue.

6. I agree. Women don't choose Hillary just cause she's a woman. The whole Trump vs. Hillary thing is a political issue, Republican vs. Democratic; it isn't an issue of Man vs. Woman, so choosing Trump doesn't mean you hate women, you probably just disagree with Hillary's political ideas.

7. Many women believe this as well. This is simply being against feministic beliefs, not being against women.

8. I agree, this is in fact very brave of you to say in a world where we see women as the solely oppressed and men as the completely fortunate ones, but look closer and you see that everyone, (yes even men, you oversensitive feminists), have issues. And yes, men's issues are usually ignored, even denied! It isn't misogynistic to care about men, in fact it's kind of, in a weird way, the opposite.

9. This ties in with #7. And again, you simply are disagreeing with some feminist beliefs, not hating women.

So, yeah. I'd say your "not a feminist/don't identify as a feminist"; not "misogynistic." You simply have your own beliefs about gender issues and politics :)

• Lol at the women getting upset because you are not supporting the female gender.

You are not a misogynist.

1. I hate feminism like you would not believe as well.

2. Is your personal view. It is not anti women.

3. Is not anti women either. You are aloud to think women should not breast feed in public.

4. Society does not accept it for good reason.

5. You are aloud to think the wage gap is not real. That is your opinion and your aloud an opinion.

6. That is your personal preference and in no way anti women.

7. Discrimination against both genders is real in first world countries. However, many women in first world countries need to realise how good they have it.

8. People do pay less attention to men's issues that is just a fact and not something people can argue with because it is true. Maybe you just care about us men for that reason.

9. I agree, I feel patriarchy is not real as well.

These are just your views, you are not a misogynistic.

• Based off of these points, you do not sound misogynistic.

1. You can be egalitarian without feeding into the victim complex that is third wave feminism. Equality = good. Acting like women in the western world don't have legal equal rights to men = misguided.

2. This is preference. I'm neutral on this stance personally.

3. This is preference. I'm fine with public breastfeeding.

4. This is preference. I'm fine with women being topless in public personally.

5. The wage gap isn't real.

6. Both are bad choices.

7. It's circumstantial, but while discrimination does take place, full on oppression in first world countries isn't really a thing.

8. Men actually have less rights than women do currently. (case in point. I have a buddy that is more financially sound than his ex-wife, doesn't have the medical issues she does (she needed a kidney transplant) and is an all around better candidate for primary custody of their daughter, but because she's angry that he had the audacity to divorce her because he was unhappy, he's stuck only seeing his daughter once a week and every other weekend) Men overwhelmingly do not win primary custody in court unless the mother is a train wreck of a human being.

9. The partriarchy isn't real in western civilization.

I don't agree with all of your viewpoints, but you sound like you don't buy into the bullshit spoon fed to you by other women and are capable of rational thought.

• You're not misogynistic, you're educated.

1) There's nothing to like about today's feminism.

2) I'm against them too. You're either male or female.

3) I disagree here. It's just a boob, and you don't have to look.

4) I disagree here too, same thing. Just a boob; don't look.

5) The wage gap isn't real, facts have proven that many times.

6) I would too. Hillary sucks. Bernie #1 though.

7) True, there's no systematic discrimination. There is just as much against women as there is against men.

8) You should care about both equally, that's how we achieve true equality, but it is true that men's issues are ignored.

9) You're right, patriarchy isn't real anymore, at least in the West.

• You are a sensible young woman who has survived the barrage of leftard indoctrination to which girls are subjected from the moment that they are born.
    Feminists will persecute you because you are an independent thinker who dares to defy the dogma of their hate movement.
    Stay strong.
    You will have a loving husband and children while the feminists are sucking on lemons as they collect cats and listen to the sound of their ovaries counting down to zero.
    See what feminists really think, in words of some of the leading intellectuals of feminism:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbzF-Q_ZEDg

• No you sound like a sensible woman, but coming from me a white male, i can't be the judge of that. People are gonna think what they wanna think, you just got to stay strong to your beliefs and not let others strap it down with something you don't believe in.

• you probably ARE a misogynistic man.

registering a fake female account and posting anon to hide your lack of posting history doesn't fool anyone.

• A misogynist is a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women. If you dislike, dispose or are prejudice against women then you are a misogynist.

Why can't women great feed in public?

• If you don't actually hate women, then you're not a misogynist.

• No misogynistic but voting trump is stupid

• You sound like a reasonable person. As long as you don't vote for Trump or Clinton

• Not to me. You don't sound as a hateful person.

• u sound sane.

• What you are experiencing is called intelligence.

• You've also managed to prove that women hate each other too :)

• No, it's what you prefer. Do you hate yourself as a girl?

• I don't think it's right to care more about mens issues than womens. I think they should be seen as both equally important to resolve.

Other than that I don't have an issue. Except for the Trump thing. I am not voting for him nor Hillary.

• Check out a couple of youtubers you'll find you're not the only one. Check out Thunderfoot on youtube also a channel called RektFeminist videos.

• Not if you go by the actual meaning of the word. In the eyes of some feminists you would be though.

• You're just an ill informed teenager.

• No you aren't.

• 1. It's not misogynistic to hate feminism. Feminism has completely lost it's meaning now.

2. Only people with common sense would be against it. Gender neutral bathrooms opens doors to perverted men and it's disgusting that many people support this.

3. To be fair, I'm not with you on that one. But it doesn't make you a misogynist.

4. Agreed. It is called public indecency, which should be forbidded.

5. It's been proven false countless times. The truth is not misogynistic.

6. It's misogynistic to not vote for a liar? Of course not.

7. Exactly, since when were western middle class white women oppressed? Just look at the middle east and you will see what real female oppression is.

8. You are correct. Men's issues are not being taken seriously enough in the west.

9. If we're talking about in the western world, then you're right. However, patriarchy does exist in the third world.

Conclusion: You are not a misogynist.

• Don't worry about the women in the comments, asker. They are delusional feminists who don't like anything beyond their own mental scopes.

• No, you don't. You ar e entitled to an opinion and many others share it as well.

What Girls Said 10

• You sound like a privileged republican.
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
    And that you don't respect women which is kinda sad. Actually really sad. And just because people tend to care more about women's issues, doesn't mean we need to pick one or the other. Why don't we just care about all people?

• I've only ever heard democrats talk like that actually. What she is though is a privilaged women who doesn't know that women where just property of men once upon a time ago.

• Feminism started to make zero sense once the 70's rolled around.

• @somebodysaycheese true I will never agree with 3rd wave feminism

• You lost me at" I hate everything about feminism"... Only every right you have in 2016 is because of feminism... While I agree 3rd wave feminist have been whack since the 70's. To hate something that has made sure you dont get married off at 13... i wonder why you hate it?

• If you want me to write you a huge list then I will. And saying that I should give up my rights and get married at 13 is actually one of the most misogynistic things I've heard all day. I don't owe you shit, feminists don't want equality for everyone, they only preach equality for those who agree with them. Now that I think of it, you're one of the reasons I'm not a feminist.

• A 20 year old and a 21 year old trying to to tell me I am a misandrist when I haven't said shit about men. Hahahahaha. Educate yourselves.

• Ignore that comment, it wasn't meant to be on here. Yes, Asker clearly doesn't read anything you're saying, I agree with everything you've said!

• yes u are!

• No, you don't sound like a misogynist.
    There are a few things there I disagree with but overall I agree with most of what you said.

• Na, you just sound traditional I guess.

• No. You just sound like a misinformed and very privileged girl.

• do you hate women? (sounds like it but hey) no then no you're not.

• You sound like a smart women. Feminism has destroyed our society.

• You sound like a republican.