Do boys know when girls are feeling vulnerable?

Do they know?

Most Helpful Guy

• vulnerability sounds like weakness. Men don't allow themselves to feel weak and avoid all the drama that accompanies being weak. Most men have no time for people who need to be "comforted" because that's not how the world works. In short, quite a lot of blokes do know when women feel vulnerable, but few bother to play the gallant knight in shining armour

• Hmm.

Well here's my take: you have a right to not want to comfort someone but you do NOT have a right to look down on them if they're hurt about something you may not potentially understand.

Some guys I know do this. Not necessarily towards me, but it's in their thought process and it bothers me.

• I think those kind of guys just like feeling better about themselves by doing that.

• You have a point. But don't let a couple of douchebags make you feel as if you have no choice in the matter. Anyone can overcome vulnerability.

Most Helpful Girl

• this is probably one of the things most men are worst at. that's not even a generalisation. you actually have to almost TELL or show a lot of them.

What Guys Said 13

• Well, no I don't think they can know for sure when a woman is feeling vulnerable, they might be able to guess though

• no we don't because when we ask "what is wrong" you say "nothing i'm fine"... we see something is wrong... BUT YOU DONT TELL US so how can we help?
    don't say "you should know what is wrong" no we shouldn't... how can we IF YOU DONT TELL US
    But to answer your question : we see something is wrong / different...

• Man I don't even know what feeling vulnerable means.

• Usually only if its their girlfriend. Or if that boy is a sensitive type.

• When tears are rolling down your face.

• Define vulnerable

• No. At least not me. Unless it's quite obvious, probably not.

• nope.

• I don't know when girls aren't feeling vulnerable. It seems like they always are.

• unless she is really good at hiding it yes

• yeah around 3/4 of the time :P

• Yes! That's when I take my victims at their most vulnerable like walking home late at night or alone in an empty parking garage...

What Girls Said 2

• Not usually, guys are taught to bottle their emotions so if they see a girl struggling they'll usually think she's just acting weird, PMSing etc. Well that's what I've noticed personally.

• yes they do they can sense it