Thoughts on becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse?

I have probably changed my major about five times in the last 48 hours. But I think this one will stick because I remember how much I enjoyed volunteering at the hospital. I want to first become a certified nurses assistant then work my way up to an LPN.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what my sister is doing, she's currently a CNA and is working her way up to an RN I think. I think if you feel this is something you will enjoy then go for it!

What Guys Said 6

• Keep in mind that as a nurse in a hospital, you will have to give sponge baths to patients from time to time.

• Sounds like a good plan. Have you considered becoming an RN? There are PT programs that offer the full degree.

• I think that's a great plan. Have you considered RN?

• I am considering it. At the moment, I want to become a certified nurses assistant, which can be done through an intense eight week program then work my way up a licensed practical nurse.

• I have a cousin who is aa nurse, i hope you like it

• Yeah go for it because nurses be making money for days

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe volunteer at a hospital again to see if your mind still doesn't change.

• Sounds like a good plan if it's something you want, go for it! Good luck!