Are you loving life right now, why/why not?

^-^ just interested

And I'm enjoying life right now... So much more since about 14 months ago

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand my life right now. It is much worse than it was 14 months ago. :(

• Awe thats not good... I'm sorry to hear that

• True, or you could talk to a few mates? Rather than use up your money?

• Yes, that is ture.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am

Though I am full of work to do lol

Why? I had the best day yesterday, with a friend

And was able to make a very messy situation with him better

How could I not be happy?

Just work is... 😒😒😒

Ugh exams double ugh 😒😒😒😒😒😒

What Guys Said 15

• Post-college kinda sucks. Adult life really has nothing for me. Could be worse, I'm thankful I don't have any real problems. But I just hate having a job I have to go to every day, and everyone my age is doing the family thing now, and all this shit just isn't for me. The way I lived in college is how I want life to be forever, and it's depressing that those days are gone by. I'm just going through the motions until I eventually die, haha.

• From what I gather you don't like the boring day to day... stuff (was about to swear) that everyday people do in their everyday lives. You find it dull and boring. You'd much rather go out, have a blast. Go home, wait for the next night and have another adventure ;). The funny thing is, I hate the "normal" way of life too. What I would suggest is work by day... and party by night?

• Haven't had time to play my Xbox in two years😭 Never even got the next gen one because I can't justify spending the money if I'm never going to have time to use it. The only free time I have during the weekdays is dedicated to the gym. Weekends I try to just hang out with my girlfriend because we barely see each other during the week, even though we live together. I pretty much have to take care of her/us in my off time on the weekends, with cooking, cleaning, errands, etc. The weekends pretty much feel like they're over before they start😒 Just a lot on my plate, you know?

• True... But it's better to be kept busy than to sit around thinking about how "bad" your life is

• It's... getting better. Finally living where I've wanted to for a long time. Done with my education. Getting better at my job. Hope I can keep moving forward to fulfill my dreams.

• I'm glad you are changing your life when you didn't like it... I feel like that's the biggest decision in someone's life. You make those dreams a reality boy! I believe!

• My 20s have been everything I'd have imagined. It'd be nice to have more success with long-term relationships however.

• I am loving it because i have 0 problems at the moment so everything is cool

• That's always a nice change isn't it?

• no it made sense... ;)

• Kinda glad lol

• Yes, I am. I always try to look at things from the positive side. They are people out there who have it much, much, worse than me. Are there some things that I wish could be better? Of course, but like I said, it could be much worse.

• Wow! You're at where I'm striding for!!! You have a very good outlook on life c:

• Sometimes I feel
    living enough so that can die but still none believe it.
    I dont know why
    Maybe I am happy now but have unhappy memory.

• Yeah, I feel like that some days. Living just to die is a very depressing thought. Instead of making life seem like a chore you HAVE to do every day... Think about it as a new adventure?

• Yup I am!!! :-)
    I go to the office... I love my job, then I hang out with my friends, watch movie... Smoke some weed.. Etc etc

So yeaa preety much yes

• nope... not really :/

• Awe, That's not good... Why? If you don't mind me asking?

• haha okay... but it's not always that easy to fix things and change yourself. but I'm working on it

• Yes, I know... But I'm glad you're trying

• Yeah d00d, I'm lovin' life, so hard right now. It's good, it's dandy, it's great.

• Life isn't meant to be easy.. It's meant to be challenging. But if life was easy... wouldn't it be boring?

• Most of my life is compiled of challenges, that's what makes me love my life. Nothing I have came easy, nor does it stay with me easily.

• That's a very good perspective you have there c:, One day I wish I could be like that!

• love life but hate part time job and college papaers

• School sucks. Jobs suck... But at least you still see the light c:

• What interests you in such a thing?

• Lil' disappointed cause my plans for summer didn't go as expected, i'm enjoying life though.

• It's not fun when your plans go badly aye? : But at least you have room for more plans? Like sleeping in? I love sleeping in lol

• Skyrim and the witcher 3 are RPG games not MMORPG. I'm really against these MMORPG games, i like to play a single player game and cheat whenever i'm bored but if you do it in a MMORPG you'll get banned. I'll probably get gothic 4.

• good idea c:

• Life is good as of now and it was definitely better than last year around this time.

• yeah of course ;)

• I'm veryyy glad c:

• Despite everything, life is beautiful :) that's what I believe ;)

• Life is very beautiful if you forget all the "uglyness" (aka the fights) And just look at them through "rose tinted glasses". Life is great. If you let it be

• No i am not , i really do not know what to do with what i'm given , i can not get what i really need and i do not think i will ever will , sometimes i wish it would reach it's end already...

• Feeling like that is not the best... Trust me been there.. Tried to die... Blah blah blah... But honestly, you've gotta fight that sickness inside of you... somewhere I know deep down... you can... I truly believe in you

What Girls Said 12

• It's going alright.

• Kind of. Zoning out and blocking situations that have been negative towards me have been far much easier then I expected. I thought I didn't have that in me but seems like I was stronger then I anticipated. Work is well work, it's been good and bad. I have things that I want to do but scared to take some risk because I don't want to fall flat on my ass. Plus the risk goes hand in hand with money.. So eh yeah it's been ok. I'd like to be able to have a goods nights rest but that hasn't happened. So yeah I don't know. For now it's good

• You often find that you are much stronger than you think. I have a past with self-harm, I never thought I could go more than 2 weeks without doing it... I proved myself wrong. Sometimes taking the risk Is better than being scared of failure. I know many people who have failed exams because they have been CONVINCED that they'll fail. You need to believe in yourself.. Much more than you could ever think

• I'm cool with life. It's fun, interesting, I've got shit that needs to be accomplished. Even if it's annoying sometimes I still want to live it

• Life is okay. I don't like to complain because as long as I open my eyes to see another sunrise, I'm blessed. Could things be better? Of course. But they could also be much worse.

• No I am not loving it.. I am just going with the flow

• I am!. I'm happy with my job and happy to be making better decisions n all but kind of sucky when I would love to do more fun things instead I feel like I'm living at work. Haha

• To get to your "paradise" you have to go through "hell" (aka work) first

• Loving life right now!!!

• Yesss very much so. I'm on vacation right now, so I'm more available for personal activities/relaxation. Plus, summer is almost there and I can't wait to go to the beach.

• Yes! I love spending a lot of time on the beach... it's where a LOT of my dreams have taken place..

• No my life is really shitty right now so I find it impossible to love life at the moment

• When life hand you it's shit, act like a monkey... And throw it back at life c:

• no , i'm feeling that it's not really my life

• It does feel like that from time to time, doesn't it? But it's all about finding who you are, and what really makes you happy... I draw art, and it is So helpful. I suffer from depression and I know that sometimes life can feel like its out of your reach, but I promise, It'll always come back to your hands

• No.
    I guess I am tired.

• Tired of what?
      Lack of sleep, life?

• You're probably right. I will do that. : )
      Thank you!

• No problem.. Happy to help c:

• I'm on the fence about unblocking this guy I have nearly blocked for almost a year on Facebook. Things seem different now, do you think people and situationss change? I disliked him for so long but I feel differently now. Seem I avoided him for all this time I realized I actually liked him

• Yes, people and situations change. If you want to let him back into your life, go for it.. But as soon as he makes a wrong move, block him... I'm the sort of person who hates hurting others so I do my best to make people happy. I could never block a guy if I had a remote interest in him... You only live once remember? But never let him take over your life... Trust me.. I may be only 14... But I have been used a whole lot in my time. IT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU. YOU ARE A HUMAN NOT A DOORMAT. You deserve respect and loyalty.. I hope this help?