My crush asked me out and now I feel sick?

My crush asked me out yesterday and all of a sudden my hands got cold, my face was warm, and I felt like throwing up. When I told him I felt the same way he told me he was so happy and that he was going to come to my house. When he told me that I felt the urge to throw up so I ran to the bathroom, and I DID throw up. I really like him but I want this feeling to stop, I want to eat without feeling sick. When we hung out I was fine but when he left the feeling came back!! What does this even freaking mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it's nerves, I am pretty sure you had a panic attack

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know but I never heard of this before. I wish I could help

• It's just nerves. It sounds like you really really like him so you're body's having extreme reactions. It should pass but if it feels like it's not getting any better, maybe see a doctor or something.

• i guess your body is so happy you finally are with him that its over reacting. so you have to try to relax and figure out away to tell him the way you are feeling even if its awkward but you can do it

• Aww, you're lovesick!

• Aw you got the butterflies that's cute. And anxiety probally kicked in and made you throw up.