Who's afraid of aging?

I am... I don't know how to deal with the fact that I'm going to get more wrinkles in the future, that I'm going to be old and ugly.

• I'm worried about aging...
  • Not worried...
  • answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I am worried about it, but moreso about premature aging since my hair started going gray at 21 (runs in my fam) and my under eye circles are kinda bad for someone my age (also runs in my fam). I've had to deal with acne and acne scars +oily skin/enlarged pores for so long that I'd love for my skin to just look clear for some time for me to enjoy the features I have underneath the blemishes. It's the best it's ever been now.

I use mild anti aging products and adequate sunscreen and drink plenty of water daily just to take care of my skin the best I can. Doing that I think feels satisfying. We will all look older and care less and less. That will be pretty awesome! The mindset will balance it out! Take it one day at a time!

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot will depend on your DNA and how your body will age. Some are lucky and don't age much through the years, others will age a lot by 60.
    If you take care of your body, eat pretty well, exercise, use good lotions, and all the other 'healthy' crap, you will probably still look and feel pretty good in your mid-life. The alternatives to aging is?
    So, I say enjoy your years as they go by, each decade will be different and new. And welcome the changes in your body as you age.
    Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride!

What Girls Said 20

• I HATE the fact that my body will just deteriorate at some point.
    I mean I get that we all have to die at some point because circle of life and shit but ageing? Hell, why can't we just stay like we are in our mid 20s for like 60 years and then just drop dead? ? 😪

• I am not, I think every stage of life has it'd beauty , I want to fully live every stage of my life, being healthy , successful, spiritually fulfilled and with loved ones around me, the rest doesn't matter.

• I could care less!

• I'm more concerned about my joints getting weaker and my metabolism slowing down than I am about wrinkles, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't care at all lol

• Not worried at all, i wanna age gracefully and wisely. not scared of a few wrinkles, i look foward to the funny shit i'll be able to get away with at 70 years old

• i think everyone is scared of aging my biggest fear is looking back on an unsatisfied life, im 24 but if im unhappy and still are in the future i'm going to be devastated.

• I totally am.. :( I don't want to be all wrinkly with no teeth

• I'm not, but my boyfriend is terrified of the idea.

• Not worried. I'll be sexy forever

• I'm going through that right now. Always looked younger than my years. But now I am ageing like a mother fucker. Eye lids dropping, eye bags, jowls but luckily no wrinkles yet.

• Don't care!

• I'm afraid of aging what's aging

• Not worried in the least.

• I am. I'm not even 20 yet and I'm flipping out about wrinkles.

• Not yet really. I mean I know I will eventually but it's still a long way off.

• Start taking care of yourself and you won't be so worried. The fear of aging eventually goes away, it did for me.

• Its doomed to happen. Why worry and have more wrinkles now?

• Yeah I don't particularly enjoy thinking about it. Don't really wanna become even uglier.

• I am and plan to do everything possible to look younger.

• I am too
    I thought I was the only one

What Guys Said 12

• It isn't the aging *per se*, but rather the regret as you get older about some of the things you did wrongly when you were younger.

On the upside, however, is that as you get older, certain matters that seemed very important to you then become less and less relevant.

• I think I'm like a fine wine I get better with age. haha

• Not worried... :D :D

• Not worried, already there. :-) And I constantly meet people younger than me who look like they're 60.

• Not me, I'ma live forever, just watch.

http://i.imgur.com/QBWjlxJ.jpg

• If you are a male, we only get sexier with age ahhaahahah

• Me because I feel like I'm way behind :(

• I'm very worried. In fact, I always talk to my parents about it. Lol. I'm like terrified of it.

• I'm worried about aging

• As a late bloomer I'm looking forward to it, I can start looking my age and perhaps taken seriously.

• Terrible. I wish I could devise some way to stop ageing.

• Don't plan on living long enough to get old