What is one thing you wish you could change?

What is the one thing you think has to change to make the world a better place?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eradicate the illegal settlement so-called Israel, and restore Palestine, free and brave.

Most Helpful Guy

• Christ has to return

• "And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness."

as you already know Muslims believe in Jesus (pbuh) and according to Quran Jesus Christ is alive and will return.

“But they killed him not, nor crucified him; It was only a likeness shown to them: Most certainly they killed him not. Rather, God lifted him up to Himself.” (Quran 4:157-8)

What Girls Said 5

• make somalia a stable, secular country

• everything

• That people would care about something other than themselves

• The abuse of animals!!!

• No animal cruelty of any kind.

What Guys Said 17

• Force people to see only the truth. Once that happens they wouldn't be able to hide behind lies or fantasies, no miscommunications or ideals but facts and truth. It would force people to at least accept reality around them and the solution to the problems facing the world.

• Everybody needs to dye their skin blue, all of us need to shave our heads and dye our eyes to an agreed-upon color (which also *cannot* be a naturally-occurring color lest everyone born thusly get in a snit), we need to do something about religion (boy has *that* shit gotten out of control *again*) and earning potential of the common wo/man, and whosoever gets a notion to get people riled up over whatever petty differences we dream up to start fighting over gets beaten to death in the town square

• Cure for all forms of cancer. It kills a person mentally, physically, and emotionally. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

• My underwear ☹️

• I think if the world was 2 times bigger. it would be a better place. at least for humans. More resources, more space to farm/live.

• kill all the politicians

• A high-standard moral compass, magically inbedded in every human being, so everyone has a clear insight of what is right and wrong, and is acting to it accordingly.

OR: No religion whatsoever.

• Human activity affecting climate.

• Get rid of America and and those Zionists in Israel.

• People who out stay their welcome and won't fuck off

• Id make Trump president, make murica great again!

• Replace everyone with clones of me.

World peace? Check.
    Stable economy? Check.
    No more useless red tape? Check.
    No more crime? Check.
    Working together as a species towards a common goal? Check.

• Well, replace half the people on earth with clones of me, kill the rest. Otherwise it'll be overpopulated.

• I would end scarcity.

• I would reduce men's sexual drive to nearly zero.

• May I ask why?

• What use is a man for me if he doesn't fuck me on a daily basis?

• @Goldenn-Rose You're missing the point. It isn't about you. It's about him, and society. And your obsession with your USE for a man is why I say this. You really don't get it, do you?

Men are human beings. We don't exist just to be of use to you.

• That everyone found the one they were supposed to be with. The world would be a beautiful place if we ended each day with the one we love.

• for myself, my gender
    for the world, get rid of our dependence on oil, with "real" free energy devices and or end and cure all diseases forever

• The idea that wealth=status. If status came from intellectual or spiritual development or even from accomplishments rather than acquisition of material goods the world would be a much better place