How does this study schedule look?

this winter, I will be entering a nursing assistant program which is crammed in 8 weeks. So I am taking the fall semester to perfect my studying technique so I am going to have to study like Hermione Grnager. I have accepted I will have no social life and made a schedule to help with studying.
Brain activity is shown to be 100% at 4 am to 6 am
I will be at 4 am, meditate before to increase concentration, study until 6 am, eat something, keep track of rewards system. (I will have a reward system to prevent procrastination like if I study for an hour, I get to catch up on one of my shows.)
go back to sleep until 7 am, have second breakfast, and go to class.
Read, GAG, lunch, Facebook, Pinterest for free time.
Have dinner, meditate, and review before bed
in bed by 8.

I will have one off day to prevent me from being overwhelmed. This is where I can catch up on my shows and enjoy the benefits of my rewards system

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds serious and productive! I wish I could stick to something like that. Do you think you'll be able to keep it up all semester?

What Guys Said 4

• looks like mike tysons workout schedule.

Daily Regime (7 days a week):
    5am: get up and go for a 3 mile jog
    6am: come back home shower and go back to bed (great workout for those huge legs of his)
    10am wake up: eat oatmeal
    12pm: do ring work (10 rounds of sparring)
    2pm: have another meal (steak and pasta with fruit juice drink)
    3pm: more ring work and 60 mins on the exercise bike (again working those huge legs for endurance)
    5pm: 2000 sit-ups; 500-800 dips; 500 press-ups; 500 shrugs with a 30kg barbell and 10 mins of neck exercises
    7pm: steak and pasta meal again with fruit juice (orange i think it was)
    8pm: another 30 minutes on the exercise bike
    then watch TV and then go to bed.

• "have second breakfast, "
    When did you become a hobbit.
    But, in all seriousness, its very regimented if you can do it, go for it and good luck

• That is just a nightmarish schedule, I hope you can keep up with it, and if you do, you're my hero!!

• I am going to work my absolute hardest to keep up with it because I really want to be a certified nurses assistant.

• That sounds like a really good goal, I hope yo make it!

• TL;DR wow that's really long and hopefully you can accomplish it

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know that seems some what overwhelming if you do that for a really long time. If you think you can do it then best of luck. Just don't push yourself too hard because doing to much can over work your brain.

Also maybe listen these sound waves to help. First is for meditation and the 2nd for hard core focusing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWYyGMuZSgc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVPLIZotdrg

• omg 63 hours of sleep/week O____O

• In any case, the idea that "brain activity is 100%" at some specific time FOR EVERYONE is silly, of course.

Obviously, "morning people" and "night people" are not just fictitious characters (and the systematic discrimination suffered by night people is probably greater than that suffered by all ethnic and sexual minorities combined, as far as work/employment is concerned).

Also, yr brain will do different things better at different times.
      If you are like most people, you'll be best at memorizing things right after waking up, best at routine tasks in the middle of the day, best at creative tasks at night, and best at "synthesizing" type memory (as opposed to rote memory) right before going to bed.
      But... you should keep a journal, and see when you're best at which things. You may discover weirdly surprising things (e. g., I can type almost twice as fast when I'm dead tired and about to collapse as when I'm full of energy).

Keep journals. Optimize EVERYTHING.

• Probably during my free time I try to work out while I watch tv.

• Legit.

You'll find that if you do the right amount of exercise -- not too much, not too little -- it'll energize you, and you'll actually be able to get *more* work done (even despite the small increment of time that the exercise might remove from yr schedule).
      If the exercise tires you out too much to increase yr productivity, then yr probably trying to push it too hard too fast.

GL.

• sounds like a plan but u should study more!

• Seems intense but doable. Honestly I think some people thrive in the morning and some thrive at night. Just don't try to go against your natural clock too much and understand that everyday won't be perfect. Good luck!

• It looks fine, about as intense as my APUSH study schedule

• You know what? Try it for a week or so. If it isn't working or you can't stick to it without feeling awful, you need to make changes.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more