What do you think aboot selfie sticks?

What do you think aboot selfie sticks?

Most Helpful Girl

• i find them HILARIOUS lmao, my sister has one.
    my favourite thing about them is the way people look when they're trying to get the perfect angle, especially if it's a group.

the person holding the stick will wave it around in a 360 degree motion and the whole group is just following it, staring at the phone striking a pose lmao. seen it a million times, especially with tourists.

there was even this Asian woman once who held her selfie stick over the water, and her phone dropped 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Never tried one but I imagine it can be useful at times. Get to take pictures further away from yourself which means more can be seen around you when needed. And you get to take the picture yourself instead of asking others. Maybe that someone will grab your camera and run. So it's a risk to ask others.

What Girls Said 10

• Well that one will also feed me so I'm cool with that one. Otherwise they're annoying for the most part.

• It's a clever invention. It only is successful because people take "selfies"
    Would I buy one? No. I don't need a stick to take my selfies. Plus it's not hard to ask someone politely to take a photo for you if you're out and aout

• no thanks.

• I may be one of the last people in the world under 30 who has a cellphone and has never taken a selfie so I surely don't need a selfie stick.

• I want one.

• I had one, I broke it oops lol.

• I would never own one.

• Ugh! I'm soooo over this trend

• I think they are ridiculous. My cousin wanted me to buy her one and I refused.

• Stupid

What Guys Said 14

• They are great for hitting those that are just out of arms reach

• It's decent invention, you won't need any strangers to ask to take a picture for you with your girlfriend then they run with your camera :D

• I feel I don't need them.

• A great invention for when you're traveling alone but mom still wants a pic while you're away.

Yours would probably make a better snack though, without the phone of course.

• for the normal folk, no need. But for those instagram models, who else is going to help them take 500 selfies a day.

• *tosses phone, makes sandwich*

• Can people get anymore vain...

• Traveling overseas and you whip out your trusty selfie stick and people will be like "Oh great an American"

• A cooler way to take a selfie I suppose.

• I'd use it to wack somebody over the head with it. What a stupid invention.

• it would be cool to be hiking up a mountain and then to take this epic pic with a selfie stick.

• I bought one and it didn't work...

• Bruh they're hilarious af seeing people use them in public