So you just Robbed a bank and have to choose from one of these 7 get away vehicles. Which do you choose?

They are all parked in equal distance from each other. which would you take to get away?

• Semi So you just Robbed a bank and have to choose from one of these 7 get away vehicles. Which do you choose?
  • Bulldozer So you just Robbed a bank and have to choose from one of these 7 get away vehicles. Which do you choose?
  • Hearse So you just Robbed a bank and have to choose from one of these 7 get away vehicles. Which do you choose?
  • Ice Cream Truck So you just Robbed a bank and have to choose from one of these 7 get away vehicles. Which do you choose?
  • Monster Truck So you just Robbed a bank and have to choose from one of these 7 get away vehicles. Which do you choose?
  • School Bus So you just Robbed a bank and have to choose from one of these 7 get away vehicles. Which do you choose?
  • Stretch Limo So you just Robbed a bank and have to choose from one of these 7 get away vehicles. Which do you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• A school bus. Blend in with the school traffic and then ditch it at a busy stop light, split the money and take off on different motorbikes

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• A hearse! Put a flag on it and I'll be like a one vehicle funeral precession. Easier to get through traffic!

• Alright now that I'm thinking about it, monster truck obvi makes the most sense.. But I was more focused on the fact that the ice cream truck would have ice cream...

• hmm, school bus.

• I'll grab a skin of monster-mountain dew-moonshine, put on some cowboy boots and camo, and I would run over the cops! (and not kill them of course)

• ice cream truck!

• The hearse! Who wants to stop a hearse? :P

• The logical options that won't be obvious for me to look suspicious in duh lol.
    Semi
    Ice cream truck
    Hearse
    Or School bus

• School bus if there is a school near by and kids are being let out. That would make it hard for them to find you.

• Ice cream truck, purely basing it on the fact that it's got ice cream in the back lol

• school bus because i could kidnap some children as well as stealing some $$

• monster truck is the coolest
    although ice cream van and school bus are good camouflage

• lets go with monster truck

• No one would be looking for you in a school bus.

What Guys Said 11

• lol, well you're going to stand out in all of them that's for sure lol. Cops will have no trouble finding you! Probably the hearse or limo. They would stand out the least and provide the speed needed. Monster truck might have speed? but would stand out too much.

• None of them would be my first pick for getaway car, but I'd get the Monster Truck.

It's fairly quick, it has brute force to burst through or climb other cars and its tires wouldn't blow out if the police started using spike strips to try to stop me.

I could ~totally~ pull off a bank heist! 😎🔫🏢💰💎💵🚗🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓

• Ice cream truck. I don't think anyone will have suspensions.

• None of the above,
    A ditchable van that I can ditch for a different pre-set getaway vehicle so the cops won't know where to look.
    I'd be in belize in three days

• Monster Truck, go off road, only way to catch me is by Helicopter. Loose them in the forest, hide the money vanish for a few months or just in case I get caught when I get out I still got the money. :v

• Semi would probably be the best option.

• Bulldozer, I can plow my way through the police.

• Give me dat monster truck lol

• Ice cream truck. Cuz i'd want to eat my last ice creams when cops shoot me from ass

• School bus it's not really suspicious maybe I can get away undetected.

• The monster truck. Then I would see it to a day care in Alabama :)

craftymcclever.files.wordpress.com/.../...wing.jpg

• "see it to a day care" = SELL it to a day care