What's making you mad right now?

I'm mad because my sister knew her boyfriend was cheating twice and she left with the baby to go back to him and its bull shit and my boyfriend isn't messaging me back and I'm still pissed at my father

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that I have finals Monday and I'm still fcking up.. Never try to get into engineering boyos. It will make you want to rot inside.

http://i.imgur.com/wrZ04tn.jpg

• Been there done that, total waste of time

• @Nomad69 haha that's funny I'm working on becoming a personal trainer too.

• Get out of my head you devil you lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really mad! My boyfriend doesn't like kinky sex AND he won't text me back... he wants to know why I like it... SO much! Once you get freaky, normal is almost impossible to go back to :'( It's ruining our relationship! I'm a freak and he's boring!

• I'm sorry wish I could help

• Just don't give him sex until he becomes kinky

• I'm going to teach him, even though I am a submissive

What Guys Said 8

• Being trapped living in my parents' house until my dad can get my epilepsy cured, which I've had since way before graduation. I'm unable to leave the house by myself.

• my boyfriends making me mad. 1. he is bigger downstairs than me 2, he lasts a lot longer than me. 3. He is too fucking adorable to hate!

• I'm mad the world is so fucked up and nobody wants to do something about it, or at least stop getting in the way of people who're trying.

• Sounds like some grade A drama. He's probably mad at you, is busy or is with some other girl

• I will kick his ass if he's with another girl without me knowing

• I am angry at myself.

• Why?

• Not you @Asker.

• @james_mark well leave the poor guy alone he's already mad so we shouldn't push him hun it could end badly

• My cousin's wedding. I'm a groomsman and it's stressing me out. My cousin is difficult.

• a girl-and me

• nothing really, i guess the only thing that's pissing me off right now is that i can't eat certain foods right now. like candy

• you're too young to have a boyfriend anyway

• And I don't give a fuck what you think I'm to young to have or do

• just sayin

What Girls Said 11

• My boyfriend. My ex-best friend. A girl that I was friends with, but now I just don't know if I want to be anymore because she's trying to be me and take over my friends. Just a lot of things/people.

• EVERYTHING! I am mad at you right now for asking this question!!!

• Drivers who can't use their blinkers like I am supposed to guess what they're doing when they randomly slow down.

• I'm not mad for once

• My failures.

• I'm not mad right now, just hungry. Maybe a bit mad at food because it can't grow legs and come to me.

• I don't like going to sleep mad... So currently nothing!

• Wow I hope things get better for you, Im sorry for your rough day

• My 'friend' is a fake bitxh who talks beind my back and never leaves me alone :-)

• Truth I've left those bitches because I was tired of being used then ignored

• I'm mad that a man who 2 months ago said some things that were obviously meaning he's no longer speaking to me again, sent me 2 separate messages last week trying to talk to me again... WTF?

• a family member who never admits that they're wrong.