Is this how you feel about most people on here and in the real world?

Is this how you feel about most people on here and in the real world?

0|1
20|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah I think most people are pretty ok. Not that we're all einsteins here but I don't think everyone's stupid either.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that way when I'm driving. But here and everywhere else, I give people the benefit of the doubt. I'm no einstein myself.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Scar should've chosen his people more wisely then lol.

Really though, when you consider the end, that was pretty brutal for a kid's show looking back; the way they tore him apart.

As for me, I'm surrounded by mostly non-idiots at work, and in my personal life, but outside of that all bets are off. I think the general apathy and self-involvement is more concerning than any lack of intelligence though, and in some ways I can include myself in that.

0|1
    0|0
    • I also liked the part when Simba and Nala had sex. I think we all are idiots at times.

• Yeah, that part completely went over my head at the time haha.

You're probably right about that.

• no i dont have a superiority complex.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes.. like rarely... but most of the time it happens in real life.. but eh... life wouldn't be fun without dem morons.. 😛😛

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I feel that way about some people here. But there are more idiots around me, in the real world than on GAG.

0|1
    0|0
    • Makes sense there are more people in the real world than on GAG

• Show All
    • Tell me more I always love a good story

• The people who live with me are a good example. Just think about someone who doesn't have a clue about what he/she is talking about and feels that is so smart.
      And then if you try to argue with them, they will mention a bunch of non-sense reasons. But in their minds, they are right.
      To me, that is being an idiot.

• I think I fluctuate between human beings are beautiful to dear god get me off this planet. Sometimes in the same day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not always

0|1
    0|0
  • Indeed. More so on GaG though than in real life. In real life sometimes I feel like I'm the dumb one xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, that is exactly how I feel

0|1
    0|0
  • YES.

0|1
    0|0
  • No not at all I love people even if some are crazy

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha I love Lion King. Sometimes yes

0|1
    0|0
  • More so in the real world

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, but the idiots make life more interesting lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • Some days yes
    Other days no

0|1
    0|0
  • Aww, sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • no they're okay

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have a life then you should know that no they aren't. Thats if you have a life outside of GAG.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much, yeah.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• 1|2
    0|0
  • It's funny, a lot of people on gag complain about how most of the other users are idiots. Its like everyone here seems to think they are the lone voice of reason in a sea of morons 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone thinks that about everyone. People are actually really smart generally, just different opinions and not understanding each other's perspectives.

0|1
    0|0
  • Idiots? No, everyone is a suspect xD

0|1
    0|0
  • About 15-30% of the time yeah o well that's the world we live in.

0|1
    0|0
  • Trying living in Egypt you will say that a lot 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope,
    I would wager that its just like fifty fifty

0|1
    0|0
  • Perhamaymightbe

0|1
    0|0