Do your eyes change color?

If so, to what shades?

I have some weird brown eyes. My brother and sister wish their kids had my eye color just because it's so different from theirs. They have dark brown eyes that never change shades. My eyes change to different shades of brown, doesn't matter if the room is bright, dim or dark. It just changes.Do your eyes change color?
Picture 1: When my eyes change to this color... It looks exactly like this. I don't need a flash of light or any kind effects to make them this way or this bright. I can't tell you how many times people would freak out over it. I've actually been asked if I had contacts on just because it looks like a tint of red Lol! It usually changes to this color when I'm irritated or just whenever.

Picture 2: My eyes usually change to this when I'm super tired or if I've been crying, doesn't matter if it's good lighting or not. It's so weird. Lol!

Picture 3: The Normal Brown Eyes. When my eyes aren't like the other two pictures above, they look like this. :P

-🌻1⃣9⃣

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, my eyes switch between blue grey and dark green

• Thats amazing!! I wish I had eyes like that!

• And thanks 😊

• Thanks for MHO 😊

What Guys Said 9

• My eyes look kinda like this in direct sunlight
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4c5de97d97.jpg

But look more of a medium brown indoors.

• only when im going to the dark side.

images.duckduckgo.com/.../

• I can have different shades of blue eyes. Like in the summer my eyes tend to be more of a steely blue color and in the winter or when I'm sick (for whatever reason) I have more of an electric blue color.

• Y'know, I actually have no idea. It's not like I check my eyes in the mirror every 5 hours or something, but now I'm tempted to keep track of them :p

• Indoors my eyes are dark brown / black but in the sun they change to a very lighter shade of brown. Its weird.

• mines are hazel so blue green brown silverish..

• did you know purple and yellow eyes are possible eye colors? neat huh the more you know i guess.

• No my eyes stay just the same

• Yep. Sometimes more blue, or green, or gray.

What Girls Said 14

• Mine depend on the lighting. They usually look bright blue but can look grey in the sunlight.

• No because I don't have strange special eyes!

• Does it count if my eyes go from pure black to the darkest shade of brown depending on the lightning? 😂💁

• I don't know. I haven't really paid that much attention to them, haha.

• yeah my eyes change colors. they have all the colors (green, blue, gray, a tiny bit of brown) but they look more green indoors and more blue outside especially in the sun.

• Mine will turn different shades of green depending on my makeup style for that day or if Im mad they turn bright green. When I was a kid I had blue eyes and when I turned 9 they turned green. Really weird but I like it lol

• Nope. My eyes have and will always be dark brown.

• That's great... you have the 'will' to change your eye colours according to your moods.

• There are two actresses that has eye colours like reddish brown.. Catherine Zeta Jones and Julia Roberts.

• nope, i do have reflective eyeballs tho which reflect the color of my surroundings but i think thats everyone

• Yeah, they do. Mostly depends on lighting, sometimes also on what I'm wearing. They can be shades of blue, grey and green.

• my eye color changes with my mood. they go from blue, green, hazel, to black

• Only from blue to red, when I've been crying.

• No mine are pretty much always dark blue.

• I have green eyes and they change color depending on my mood, my clothing, my surroundings.