What does chemistry between a guy and girl mean?

What does it feel like and what does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Their personalities mesh together really well. Sense of humor aligns. Feel the same way about certain core beliefs. The type of person that you can talk to for hours and never get bored and if you sit in silence together it doesn't feel weird. Like you have to say something.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it's when I right away feel that I can talk to them as if they are a close friend. Conversation flows easily and goes on for hours without getting boring or awkward. Then that helps me become more comfortable around them physically (assuming I'm already attracted to them).

What Guys Said 1

• With some people you just click and are immediately comfortable. Sometimes it's a mutual thing but more often it's an ability some people have to put you at your ease.

What Girls Said 3

• Fireworks.

• When you look at someone and talk to them you know if there is chemistry or not. If you're asking this question it means you haven't felt it yet.

• Means you click... you fit together...

You can't keep your hands off each other and great chemistry can lead to love