Are you a person to be screwed with?

Someone I am an acquaintance of tried to rob me. He paid me 160 dollars when he was supposed to give me a full 200. Since he doesn't know me he thought he could get away with it.
But thanks to the Internet I was able to find his full name, home address , and work place information. I texted him and told him he lacks decency , moral conduct and is a crook. I told him I am filing a police report. He messaged me saying he will give me the rest tonight.
I wonder how much other people he short changed and ran away from.
Not me, I am one tough bitch.
I will make sure I am with a male friend and my law enforcement mace spray in case he tries to do anything. He thought I was the one , apparently not.
It's not about the money but more so the principle.

I got the remaining money.

The fact that he didn't even try to talk about things infuriated me. I deleted his number and on with life I shall go. Lesson learned , don't trust no one peeps!

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont take lightly to swindles i almost beat a dudes ass at mcdonalds because i ordered
    1. double qtr pounder with cheese
    1. medium fry
    2. crispy chicken ranch snack wraps
    1. medium tea.
    i only received my burger and a snack wrap and my drink.
    i ran in there about to punch the dumb ass girl at the window talked to the manager and got my meal for free. Lesson dont fuck with my shit Especially post workout meals.

• you must live in America then 🙄

• @sweettckae i dont take kindly to judgement like oh you must live in america because of what i said because more fucking rude people live everywhere else to. "twat"

• ty for the Mho! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Good for you for doing some sleuthing! People like to think they can rip a person off, but they are mistaken when it comes to you!

The reason they do it is because they feel they can get away with it. Good on you for not letting him get off so easy! :)

What Guys Said 15

• I have let things go in the past but in general I don't think I am a easy target :). Once I got reaaaally drunk at a party and I didn't remember a lot of what happened, there was a guy who owed me 20 bucks because of something to do with the party and when I asked him for it he said I had drank a entire bottle of his spirits while I was wasted. I said that's fucking impossible I would have died if that was true. I had already drank half a liter of vodka and a bunch other things before that.

I actually didn't feel the burn or taste the vodka in the end it was like drinking water :P. I was 100% sure he was lying to me and he wasn't that convincing either but instead of admitting it he became more agressive. He was a guy from another class in high school I didn't know him really, he had 2 friends with him and I was alone in a staircase. He knew he was busted on lying but he intended to make up for it with shouting and aggressive behaviour.

I wasn't that popular at school that morning because I had thrown up and not behaved that great while I was drunk so I didn't feel like I was in a position to get into another confrontation ( there had been one when I was drunk that I didn't remember but people were talking about :P. It got resolved later it a big deal but right then it was). So I backed down even though it pissed me off. The money wasn't really a problem but it still annoyed me that he tried to exploit the fact that I was wasted for his financial benefit and when caught in a lie switched to just straight up intimidation to get me to give up on the money.

I'm a very calm, and peaceful person I like to get along with people but I don't want to get stepped on either, in general I don't take shit. There's not a lot of people who try anything though. I'm a guy who's 6'3'' so I guess people don't fuck with you as much haha :).

• Good job! Hopefully he's learned a lesson. ^.^

• If a person does that, you can get at him.
    If a company does it you're helpless, unless you want to spend more in lawyers' fees than they robbed you off.

• wow, you done a good job.

• I don't get screwed over, sure when I was young I did but I learned fast. I guess I'm just too street-smart to be fooled and have been for some time but back when I was naive I wouldn't wish revenge, I took time to analyse how I got tricked and what I failed to do to avoid it.

This resulted me in becoming the most street-smart fucker there is, at least in my book.

• In my youth, i used to make nightmares come true with a real vicious and unconscionable streak

Now, i am a pussy

• I guess I am. I let people get away with minor offenses all the time simply forgiving them and moving on with life.

• im more of a ski mask and baseball bat kind of guy

• 0|0
  • I don't get mad easily, but when I do, I'll bef you over until you sit on fire plugs for comfort.

• I like it. 👍🏾 Do what you gotta do... because if you don't establish yourself as a solid person, people will think it's ok to pull stuff like that. Handle your business girl. 💯

• Lmaoooooo someone mad af

• as Im getting older, no. because Im not a doormat

• >Tries to rob you.
    >Gives you $160.

Wtf?

• I clearly stated the job was 200 and he knew that. He short changed me. Please read everything

• I second that. I also think your are a hard person to screw with.

What Girls Said 11

• Oh anyone that tries to screw with me I will hunt them down to the ends of the earth.

• Probably not. I am kinda of bitchy and untrustying. Unless he my brother or mom. I don't trust others like that!

• Depends on when you catch me. If I'm not in a Bi-polar episode, then no, I most likely would not have gone after that guy the way you did. Then again, I'm not about to lend money to anyone who isn't immediate family, either. But if I'm in an episode, then... yeah, it gets pretty ugly. I'm not proud of it, but that's just how I am. Hopefully I can work on it and change it though.

• No, people don't mess with me. I'm a nice girl and I'm usually very smiley when I talk to people. It's just that I have a dad who knows everyone and I'm guessing he goes to talk to people he sees acting suspicious or stalking me.

Lol he's not a serial killer, just a vet.

• No, I'm definitely not the one to be messed with. People learn the hard way tho. I'm quiet but I'm far from weak.

• good for you girl show no mercy

• I don't know if I am or not, I do however get revenge on the person later in life. so maybe?

• Ha ha he messed with the wrong person

• good job, i'd have let it go. i don't value money as much as i should

• To me, it's not about the money but the principle.
      He thought I was a fool, how dare he! That's beyond insulting, I hope he learned his lesson so he doesn't do this to others.

• **To pull such a bold move and think that nothing will happen , he must question ones ability despite how intelligent they may operate. (Correction)

Sorry for the constant notifications. I just hate incorrect wording.

• lool its okay, u were right in doing that. i'd want to have got him back but would let it go because that's too much work

• You are doing the right thing! he will think twice before he tries something like that again

• I confronted him. I don't care for the money. It's petty cash.
    I learned about his character as I got to know him. I wanted him t understand, I am not here to condemn him but to let him know I won't get mad howener I will speak up.
    The question is, will these people chnage? Why do they do it?