0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, some people win.
    Unfortunately I never won. I'm still waiting for this day lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• yep. i used to work at a news agency. the most i've ever given out was $950 or something.
    but yes people do win the entire prize. i really feel like it isn't a lifestyle worth pursuing though.

most of the people who came in were old. imagine working your ass off for years then spending money everyday in the hopes to win more money. there was this one customer who would ALWAYS buy at least $500 worth of lottery tickets, and he'd end up winning around the same amount back, give or take $200, so it was doing nothing for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they do. I've only seen people in my life win small amounts, though. I think the most that someone I know has won was $100.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I win it every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents won $2 off a lottery ticket lmfao.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Unless there exists a cleverly concealed race of pseudo people, I'm quite certain they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex wife won some scratch offs. I don't play but yes people do win them

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't win because I don't buy tickets. They're a bad investment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't because I don't play, but my grandma has won a couple of times... not the huge jackpot but definitely more than most people

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do, but most go broke within two generations.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do. I have. Just not much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've yet to meet anyone personally, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • A friend of mine won the 1 million a year for life (25 years) but took the lump sum of 17.5 million

0|0
    0|0
  • i won 2 euros once.

0|0
    0|0
  • All I ever won was chump change.

0|0
    0|0