Ever wondered what the exact version of you would look like in opposite gender form?

Random miscellaneous question brah but hey gets the brain thinking haha

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

• The thought did cross my mind once. It's interesting to think about.

0|1
    0|0
    • It is very interesting!

• Show All
    • Well thanks for the wonder that'll probably be on my mind for the rest of the day lol😛

• Hahah well no problem! xD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• This guy is my long lost male twin hands down lmao we even have the same piercing

36.media.tumblr.com/.../...0ywyzj1s4c52qo1_400.jpg

i1381.photobucket.com/.../IMG_2473_zpshi0a4s5f.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • I would look like my brother but with brown hair instead of blonde and brown eyes instead of blue and without the African nose cause mine is slimmer lol. People say we look a lot alike.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd look the same without boobs or long hair. I look exactly like my father. I've actually been mistaken as a guy if I wear baggy clothes. So I always have to wear form-fitting clothes. My face is very masculine. So if I were born a guy, I'd look exactly the same as I do now without boobs or long hair...

0|1
    0|0
  • I already found me in a male and not to brag... but he is hot 😎. We are the same person only he's 40 and an athiest. The only difference

0|1
    0|0
  • I would look like my dad.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a twin brother so I think I already know lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I never thought about that. But I probably would look like my father and that's not good at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea, I told my friends they'd be my Bitch if I was a man. I'd probably be a complete jock (cause I love sports now) and maybe a bit of an asshole. my brother is 6'5 so I'd probably be tall, play football , make money and get bad bitches lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I've already figured it out (I can make myself look like a guy REALLY fast)

0|1
    0|0
  • For SURE id be a bad aimer...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I wonder that all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • People have told me Leonardo Dicaprio when he was younger

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I've always wondered!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I've thought about it before but I'm glad I turned out to be a dude.

0|1
    0|0
  • if I can find a female version of me I think Id smile.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be one ugly bitch!

0|1
    0|0
  • :-o
    I prefer not to think about that

0|1
    0|0
  • I have actually thought about this. My face would be pretty okay, but my booty and thighs would ve on point like they are now. Boobs would probably be nice also, 4 in the face and a 7 with the body.

0|1
    0|0