Okay this is a serous question... do you ever just wake up and notice random cuts on your body?

I woke up today and I had two more cuts I don't know what from... has this ever happened to you? Because it happened to me all the time lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. Sometimes it's the blood I've noticed first and it's like, oh, blood, how did that happen? lol. Bruises to.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES omg glad I'm not the only one
    My cuts are small like paper cuts but I have No idea how I get them cause I don't sleep on paper

What Guys Said 7

• well... i drink... and there are a few nights where the memory is a little hazy...
    its not hard to put together though... sharp nails + itches + booze = unknown cuts in the morning

• Nope never happened to me. Sometimes I don't know how I cut myself but then I think about it and conclude where it came from lol. But I've never waken up with anything scratches. Do you have a cat or dog? Maybe they are scratching you at night

• Never have

• Yep! And bruises and stretch marks too! I'm like, where the fuck did that come from? Lol.

• I do not.

• Yeah, there's one on my knee this morning

• liar

What Girls Said 6

• Yes it happened twice. I was just existing and all of a sudden, my hand was bleeding, a cut. Then two days later it repeated.

I don't know what cut me as I was on my soft blanket when I noticed both times. :O

• Yep, I've had plenty of mornings or days where I've noticed random cuts or scratches on me. It's strange, but oh well.

• I used to wake up with bruises, from falling out of bed (nightmares) but I did have a friend who would get cuts while sleeping, she would scratch herself in her sleep

• Do you have long nails? Maybe you accidentally scratch yourself in your sleep? And yes, it has happened to me.

• Not cuts but I sometimes wake up with bruises.

• I've gotten a few scratches from my dogs in the middles of the night.