Should I tell the father?

hello all
well my story is this i had an friends with benefits type thing going on with a guy friend of mine for a couple of years now and about one year ago we went separate our ways which is ok np but the main problem is that the last time we were intimate before we lost contact i got pregnant by him and i am due any-day now and he has no idea my family says i should tell him but i don't even know where to start looking or if i should even tell him at all about the baby
what do i do

any help would be nice

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to tell him, he deserves to know he's the father to a child.

• but how do i even tell him and do i even have to tell him i am having his baby very soon

• Aww, that's wonderful! Congratulations on your daughter and I wish the best for your family!😊

• thank u very much i hope for the best too

What Guys Said 3

• Well if you were friends with benefits.. you were friends.. which means you probably had/have mutual friends... can't you contact one of them, see if they know his whereabouts?
    Shoot, if you got a name, i'll do the finding, just to see how this unfolds...

(Does it make me a bad person if i find this kinda funny? someone is about to get hit with a HUGE dose of reality... the dump truck )

• no it does not make u a bad person but just so u know we were very careful but it failed

• yes we are together but we were never together before we were just friends with benefits but he did like me and still dose and i like him so we are giving it a go

• ok ok... well I wish you guys all the best, if not for anything, for the sake of the innocent one.

• Just think of it as a benefit.

• how is it a benefit i cannot find my daughters father

• Yes, you're going to be s mother. And you and the father can still be friends.

• but i do not know were the father is and do not know how to contact him

• My cats breath smells like catfood.

What Girls Said 2

• tell him he a father!

• I think you should tell him. He has a right to know.

• do i have to legally tell him

• i know that providing comes first and what i meant is will i get in trouble if i do not tell him cuz i want to tell him and for him to be a father to our baby but i do not know were he is that is the problem

• Well I don't know how to help you find him. Try contacting his friends and family if you can.