How Much Data Do You Get?

I pay for 3gb of data monthly. I'm with Fido, and it seems that I run out of all my data in just a single week...
Is anyone else going through this same problem too? How much data do you get a month? I'm not going to pay for any more data considering that I'm already paying $70 a month xD

And any tips on helping me reserve some data would be appreciated too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get 1.7 gigs per month full speed but never use even a tenth because I always default to wifi and I'm already logged in everywhere in town :). I use xfinity (which sucks ass btw) but once you're an internet customer, you can automatically log in to any of their hotpoints, which means any xfinity customer who leases their modem. . . which means basically any public place or residence anywhere in town. I only use non-wifi data for things like maps, directions, asking Google questions, etc. My wifi data usage is always huge, though, many gb per month.

• I should have added: My phone service is basically free, after a $20 start-up charge. I have Ringplus, and it really, really works. No kidding. Consider it if you live in the US. Sprint network.

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn off your data when you are connected to wireless.

What Girls Said 5

• i get 4GB, unlimited calls and text for $45 a month.

• Do you find yourself running out of data really fast? Does 4gb last you until the end of the month?

• nope, 4gb is perfect for me.

• I hardly ever use more than 2gb of data each month because there's so much free WiFi everywhere, lol. Sometimes I don't even surpass 1 gb. Set your phone to switch the data OFF when you're connected to a WiFi signal. That's how you save on data.

• 5gb.
    For $45.
    I have straight talk.
    I always have a bunch left over. I don't use my data that much.

• Is yours high-speed? Do you ever have a problem with connection?

• Yup. High speed. After the 5gb is up then it goes down to 2g.

• As others said, you can turn on your wifi if you haven't already to help save your data.

• I have unlimited data

• I have unlimited data

What Guys Said 4

• Gonna be honest with you my phone is nothing more then a glorified notepad/alarm clock, barely ever use it.

• I get unlimited data because I have AT&T and Directv but they start to slow down your Internet speeds if you use more than 22 GB in a month so I guess technically that's the limit

• 20 GB

• I got 10 gigs but I got wifi at home so probably like 2 gigs a week I waste especially since there's wifi at my school