Why are you brahs home on a Saturday night?

I'm procrastinating because I just roid raged on my whiteboard after going at this almost an hour. I need a break after finals this week boyos. Any pink anons wanna give me a massage?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You really wanna know lol? ok

Anatomy and physiology and muscle anatomy and physiology
    Kinesiology, biomechanics
    Nutrition
    And so much more.

Plasma membranes and some lysosome, the endoplasmic reticulum.
    Sternocleidomastiod, brachioradialis, latissimus dorsi, to name a few muscles. As well as their smaller support muscles like the extensor carpi radialis brevis or flexor digitorum profundus in the forearm. =/

What every host gland in the body does, what kind of hormones it secretes and like how the hormone function of insulin in the pancreas is to promote CHO transport into cells which increases CHO catabolism and decreases blood glucose and promotes fatty acid and aminio acid transport into the cells.

And stuff like the origin, insertion, action and innervation of each muscle in the body, you know stuff like that professional training studies heh =/ *whispers* (save me)

• After looking at the board though and seeing math I'll still prefer to do this then that hah, math is like my Achilles heel.

• Respect bro. I'm thinking about working on my NASM.

• Nice, I hear it's a pretty decent school and thank you likewise, I could never do what your doing on that board hah.

What Girls Said 11

• Well, that looks... fun? I'm home resting after a long day yesterday and not feeling so hot. Good luck with finals!

• Left-handed?

• Those super alpha observation skills.

• @mistnigqa808 for some reason this ^^ seems like you'd say it belongs in the "gag hall of fame" lmaooo

I'm right-handed (and right-footed and right-eye dominant) but for some reason I can only use chopsticks with my left. ::shrugs::

• I'm a bit late lol but I spent my Saturday night going for a motorbike ride.. Jumping a fence and climbing up a 5 storey tower to chill. My cover photo says it all really. It's quite beautiful up there

• To be honest I would rather be at home catching up on Game of Thrones. Finals gave me a big setback. I just finished an episode with a huge cliffhanger, by to have a few theories I'm speculating on.

• I went shopping and to see Captain America. Now I'm just chilling at home. 😀
    #lovesaturdays

• ugh maths haha good luck! and well it's Sunday afternoon here and im trying to get motivation to study lol

• Well you won't get motivation from me. After 3+ hours of physics I turn dyslexic and brain dead.

• Hahah jeez... I hate physics with a passion lol don't know how u people do it. If u could do 3 hours physics, I can do 3 hours of animal bio 💪

• Best friend is in Florida. boyfriend is in Missouri.
    Nothing to do haha.

• Well since I'm like 12, I have no where to go at 9PM.

• Says she is 12. Age.. 15. W0t m8? You are a fraud.

• I'm what adults consider "a good child" and they always want to adopt me. But I know some. of my friends are really crazy party animals and seeing them is also part of why I'm not really interested in ever having kids lol.

• I was a bad child growing up lol. You'll have all of college to party. Stay good lol

• In bed watching a movie.

• Binge watching Netflix :-) Duh!

• What are you watching on netflix?

• Sorry - I'm form the OC too but not Cali lol a different OC so I like it :-) But didn't mean to bring up sour times. PRISON BREAK THO!!! So excited!!! What is your favorite show on Netflix?

• I haven't really had time to netflix this semester. I think the last full season I saw was breaking bad and better call saul. Recently saw the pilot of house of cards.. might get into that

• Where exactly do you need massaging?

What Guys Said 10

• Wait u can be smart and jacked and motivated is several areas in life at the SAME TIME? WHAT!!!

Ya, waiting for someone to come over. Latinas always late, ALWAYS

• s32.postimg.org/.../...667765436_1461176818146.jpg

Because we turn down in house while these nerds just wonder about their future lmao

• Went fishing today got home a few hours ago. Got sunburnt on my chest, back shoulders and arms cuz I forgot sunblock like the dumbass I am lol. Now just chillin on here

• Well, it's Sunday morning here, but I was home last night because I was feeling a bit ill, and I have revision to do for my Geology exam on Monday D:

• I was out drinking last night and shooting pool with a bunch of people. Tonight I'm just chilling, went for a run earlier and talking to some girls/ searching the net. Grab a shower and watch some TV and have some doritos

• Just resting and playing video games

• Not feeling so hot after last night.

• Cause I'm a lame basement dweller.

• liar

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more